Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Every woman deep down wants a cuckold boyfriend/husband

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
I realized that every woman wants to marry a betabuxx legit cuckold. Women don’t wanna marry a Chad because they know that the Chad can cheat at any moment on her. So, she chooses to marry a cuckold that will literally let her go and fuck other more dominant men because he wants her to do it. She gets the best of both worlds; a cuck husband to pay the bills and a good Bull to fuck her brains out.

Women are evil. Never forget this. :lasereyes:

You came back? :ping:

Best Friends Cats GIF

I realized that every woman wants to marry a betabuxx legit cuckold. Women don’t wanna marry a Chad because they know that the Chad can cheat at any moment on her. So, she chooses to marry a cuckold that will literally let her go and fuck other more dominant men because he wants her to do it. She gets the best of both worlds; a cuck husband to pay the bills and a good Bull to fuck her brains out.

Women are evil. Never forget this. :lasereyes:
Most still just want to marry chad tho. Whether they’re afraid he’ll cheat or not

glad your back

Honestly this is pretty truthful. Marrying any Zoomer aged woman in the current year is you just asking to cuck yourself. Some women would rather be married to Chad so they can get the best of both worlds, though I would say most if not all women who marry sub-7s think exactly what you described.

It's your duty to keep your woman from cuckolding you.And to let her know,If she cucks you,that is going to be the last thing she does. I totally understand husbands/wives that kill the cheater in rage if they stumble upon them .

Relationships should be just one way.We are together until death.Nothing in between.When you assume a marriage you should only think about it this way:From this point there is only me and you,NO ONE in between.

A lot of them do

Women are all the same they only want huge dick and a Chad.