Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every woman asks for "good conversation" but can't even hold a convo themselves

Rotting since 09

Rotting since 09

Recruit
★★★★
You notice this in particular with all the Tinder experiments that have been done, even with legit gigachads the women are interested in and they are replying with one or two words like the Chad is putting a little effort in at least and the roastie is like "Lmao yeah i know xx", "babe it was xx" always short stale replies and it's the guy on the other end that has to keep coming up with talking points to keep it flowing. And then they exchange numbers with the roastie and it's still the same thing.

I have seen it on social media too where women are chatting with a guy they are clearly interested in yet the convos look like she's chatting to some friendzoned orbiter while the guy is clearly putting in effort. I remember someone on here or lookism did an experiment with the tatted model Stephen James and he was asking her this and that, asking her about stuff on her profile, stuff in her life and the conversation was so dull and BORING from the women's end even though she clearly wanted who she thought was this Chad she was talking like she wanted to bore him into sleep.

Yet on all their dating profiles they say "Urgggh i hate small talk give me deep conversation", "don't just say hi or i won't reply".

I very rarely see examples of women having deep or meaningful conversations even with men they like. All women come across as having absolutely no substance when they are chatting.

this was actually the final nail in the coffin for me to fully give up and quit online dating, in the extremely rare chance they respond you get one word replies to everything.

modern foids = vapid and shallow.

when i talk to people i know i cant hold a convo so i just walk in talk or just walk away when i feel the awkwardness

If they are attracted to you and comfortable with you , they will talk very much . Women are extremely talkative . They just talk, talk , talk .

I have met a few women who can hold a good conversation OP. The secret is to send a picture of a Chad and claim it's you, or use Chad as your profile pic. Do this and they will go out of their way to keep the conversation interesting.

They just don't like you because you are ugly OP.

All they need is to have a smelly baby popper between their legs.

this was actually the final nail in the coffin for me to fully give up and quit online dating, in the extremely rare chance they respond you get one word replies to everything.

See above

I've had moments where a woman would try to start up a conversation and when I'd respond she'd answer back with the most basic yes and no answers as if she doesn't really want to talk or wants me to hold a monologue.

By "good conversation" they mean they want a man to talk about his status, money, looks, achievements, personality traits etc. to impress them enough into accepting him inside themselves in exchange for his resources. Looking for "good conversation" is code for looking for betabuxx.

Yeah a good convo to them is being able to impress and compliment them while being attractive

Only Chad can have “deep conversation” with them.

They arent capable of having a stimulating conversation, they can only fantasize about Chad's Thundercock.

What i mean is that women are incapable of having any depth to their conversation no matter who they are talking to or what they are talking about. You rarely ever see a woman debating anything to any great length. You don't watch a SJW foid discussing abortion or gay rights for instance and think to yourself "hmm i learned something from her here she made a good argument". For women they just shout down the opposition with "you're bigoted" and then they block them. They speak as if everything they say is a profound statement but in reality it's just empty wish wash.

Most of them just don't have anything to say unless it's discussing sex, partying, or what's on netflix and facebook.

They also always say they want someone smart yet they have the IQ of a mouse and couldnt keep an intelligent conversation no matter how hard they try

And they're supposed to have better social and vocal intelligence than men. Even when faced with a task in which they're naturally better at than men, they still fail. Stupid foids

They'll try and hold one with you if you're attractive. This is just more nonsense from females who refuse to admit that they're discriminatory in how they view us.

In my opinion this is because they have many convos going on. And have no need to try hard.

good conversation is a secret code phrase which means talking to chad

What i mean is that women are incapable of having any depth to their conversation no matter who they are talking to or what they are talking about. You rarely ever see a woman debating anything to any great length. You don't watch a SJW foid discussing abortion or gay rights for instance and think to yourself "hmm i learned something from her here she made a good argument". For women they just shout down the opposition with "you're bigoted" and then they block them. They speak as if everything they say is a profound statement but in reality it's just empty wish wash.

Most of them just don't have anything to say unless it's discussing sex, partying, or what's on netflix and facebook.

High IQ.

Even so-called intelligent women have never provided me with any valuable insights.

Evolution simply didn't equip foids with the necessary capacity to come up with original thoughts. The best they can do is recite things they've heard intelligent men say.