Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every white male born today was cucked from birth

G

GreenEyedIncel

Banned
-
Predestination of being a cuck. If you are a white male born in the Anglo sphere you were doomed to sit back and watch as your women jump on BBC and the media emasculates you. Just LOL at being born at the best time to be anything EXCEPT a white male

ya i would rather be a while male them some nig any day

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
ya i would rather be a while male them some nig any day

It’s not fun anymore, I don’t recommend it.

How come no ban yet

GreenEyedIncel said:
I’m dropping black pills that’s why

Fuck off you're a coping blackcel

NekoStance said:
Fuck off you're a coping blackcel

There’s barely any black guys here because of the never ending supply of white pussy they get

GreenEyedIncel said:
There’s barely any black guys here because of the never ending supply of white pussy they get

Lol you obviously didn't see the poll. There were like 5 or 6 black guys here.
Actually there were more than east asian so by your theory asians are slayers.

Whites only made up 30%

keep coping troll

You gotta be either a troll or a retard to post this garbage, you have to be.

Can we please delete the Race bait Threads? they ADD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to Inceldom and they are turning this into lookism 2.0.

@master @mental_out

IT'S OVER IF YOU AREN'T RUNNING BBC/REFUGEE GAME IN 2018!

Unbearable2woman said:
Can we please delete the Race bait Threads? they ADD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to Inceldom and they are turning this into lookism 2.0.

@master @mental_out

I second that.

lol at bbc theory, most white girls would be ashamed and embarassed to be seen with a black guy, but at my college i use to go to you never see black guy with a white girl in relationship, but the white girls like to secretly hookup sometimes just for the bbc, but overall and most of the time they are not attracted to blacks lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back