Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

every white girl in toronto heightmogs me

F

fjeiru

Self-banned
-
just something i noticed. i heightmog some ethnic girls but most white girls (that don't look under 16) heightmog me :feelsrope:

just something i noticed. i heightmog some ethnic girls but most white girls (that don't look under 16) heightmog me :feelsrope:
How tall are you ??

Crackers are tall asf idk why

Its like that over in Barrie too. I hate using public transit because of this bullshit. Yesterday two white girls started at me on the bus for being a curry manlet. fml

Thank Mammon I am not a Torontocel, I would have already roped. If you are an ugly male living in Toronto, it's over for you.

Its like that over in Barrie too. I hate using public transit because of this bullshit. Yesterday two white girls started at me on the bus for being a curry manlet. fml
What have you done after?

Brutally over for "Canadacels".

Seems like not all Canadians are that nice, eh?

Brutally over for "Canadacels".

Egregiously far left, progressive, feminist, misandrist hellhole.

One of the worst places on earth for ethnicels, and that's saying a lot.

The fact you have to listen to their horseshit about anti-racism just makes it worse.

Which is why we need to Liberate "Canada".
36517AF3 A90B 4B9A 9698 764AB95577FE

May Toronto fracture and vanish into the Lake inshallah.

Very few Canadians live in Toronto and the GTA.
But the majority of "Canadians" live in the Ontario peninsula (between Windsor and Québec City), no?

Hello fellow torontocel.
I can relate to your struggle here. Getting high mogged by white foids is fr depressing. Sometimes I am glad there are so many ethics here to bring down the average height. But honestly, disregarding the foids and cost of living, Toronto is an alright city to live in.
Stay strong and don't let them tall foids bring you down brocel.

But the majority of "Canadians" live in the Ontario peninsula (between Windsor and Québec City), no?
I mostly see Indians, Chinese, and assorted degenerates in the GTA.

I was unfairly obscure in my comment. On the one hand the majority of Toronto's residents are non-Canadian as a simple matter of descent (i.e. they are foreigners) and on the other hand the lineal descendants of Canadian parents (i.e. white people born to Canadian parents) are just skanks and faggots, which is to say spiritually un-Canadian.

I mostly see Indians, Chinese, and assorted degenerates in the GTA.

I was unfairly obscure in my comment. On the one hand the majority of Toronto's residents are non-Canadian as a simple matter of descent (i.e. they are foreigners) and on the other hand the lineal descendants of Canadian parents (i.e. white people born to Canadian parents) are just skanks and faggots, which is to say spiritually un-Canadian.
Most white "Canadians" (who are really Americans who fled north after the Revolution, and still larp as being British subjects) live in the suburbs and in the rural areas.

It's usually the inner cities of Western countries that are majority immigrants with barely any whites, you see this in London and Paris.

What you don't see up north are spics because they'd rather go to America since we have more economic opportunity. You will never see a Latina up there.

Most foods I come across in Toronto want a guy who's 6ft and makes 6 figures or you don't exist

Average white American foid is like 5'6. The reason why the official average height is 5'4 is because all of the short 5'1 goblina latinas.

They stared at you?

The fact you have to listen to their horseshit about anti-racism just makes it worse.
Brutal

I used until I moved to America.
Based, you finally woke up from your delusions after years of British-"Canadian" propaganda and came over to the Freedom side.

Last edited: