Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every way to increase your status or wealth in this world is severely restricted, controlled, gatekept.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Our world is based on the giant lie that you can improve your life if you work hard, that you're "free".

And it's the perfect lie too, because technically you can do it. But in reality it just won't happen, for a million different reasons, becoming rich when you're poor or even average is nearly impossible. And the few that manage to do it are paraded around to show the peasants that it can be done.

Even getting the good jobs is impossible for a hard working average Joe (much less starting a successful business, which will definitely fail and leave you bankrupt). The good jobs go to those whose parents know the right people. And it's a snowballing effect. If you're part of the "club", you'll get to know people yourself and you'll have doors open for you, but you have to be invited in that club by the right people.

And any of the other ways to make money, (other than good jobs or entrepreneurship, which I've described how unlikely those are), are basically gambles. Crypto, daytrading etc... Even investing is pretty much bullshit gambling unless you're very rich and can get info that the public does not know.

This big lie is maintained through the existence of these little gaps where it's technically possible to succeed, if you're incredibly lucky. And if you complain you're told that there was nothing preventing you from picking yourself up by the bootstraps, look at all these other people who have succeeded.

it's all an illusion to keep you on the treadmill and be a slave

Precisely an excellent argument against capitalism. Incel communism when?

Precisely an excellent argument against capitalism. Incel communism when?
Communism has a lot of flaws, and leftists in general are insufferable assholes. But at least things would be more equal. I'd rather everybody were poor (but leading a simpler lifestyle), than rich people leeching off us and telling us to work harder and be better slaves and maybe we'll make it.

Communism has a lot of flaws, and leftists in general are insufferable assholes. But at least things would be more equal. I'd rather everybody were poor (but leading a simpler lifestyle), than rich people leeching off us and telling us to work harder and be better slaves and maybe we'll make it.
precisely, welcome to the anti capitalist club, brocel.

I dont need to be exceedingly rich. Going from 35k a year to 60 or 70k a year is enough for me. I wont have kids or bullshit that ppl spend all their money on. So eventually I'll save up and invest to be able to Stay at home and watch anime til i die

Tradcucks will Be mad at this thread

Sadly true. For me to just make it to middle class tier took hours daily of studying and grinding. I calculated how long it would take for me to hit richfag money(5million plus) and it would take 2-4 decades going the normal wageslavery route. that is far far too long. it's why I am trying to buisness max, if it fails that's unfortunate and I will likely just suicide for retirement. if money max succeeds, I will be able to live good coping life even as an old fag.

Sadly true. For me to just make it to middle class tier took hours daily of studying and grinding. I calculated how long it would take for me to hit richfag money(5million plus) and it would take 2-4 decades going the normal wageslavery route. that is far far too long. it's why I am trying to buisness max, if it fails that's unfortunate and I will likely just suicide for retirement. if money max succeeds, I will be able to live good coping life even as an old fag.
For the modest success you now have, you had to work like a dog for so many years. And still you're not being paid what you actually deserve for the daily drudgery you are forced to endure. And your reward is *maybe* getting to live a slightly comfortable life once you're so old your health is deteriorating and that comfort can't be properly appreciated anyway. That's if you get lucky and you don't get trapped by some normie foid that's looking for a sucker to bail out her failed whore life.

For the modest success you now have, you had to work like a dog for so many years. And still you're not being paid what you actually deserve for the daily drudgery you are forced to endure. And your reward is *maybe* getting to live a slightly comfortable life once you're so old your health is deteriorating and that comfort can't be properly appreciated anyway. That's if you get lucky and you don't get trapped by some normie foid that's looking for a sucker to bail out her failed whore life.
Yeah for sure, it is a very brutal path. Filled with many failed attempts and projects. As for the sucker part, i would just do arranged marriage from my ancestral shithole instead of taking a used whore from the west.

then at the extremely small chance you moneymaxx, society says "money can't buy love" jfl

Our world is based on the giant lie that you can improve your life if you work hard, that you're "free".

And it's the perfect lie too, because technically you can do it. But in reality it just won't happen, for a million different reasons, becoming rich when you're poor or even average is nearly impossible. And the few that manage to do it are paraded around to show the peasants that it can be done.

Even getting the good jobs is impossible for a hard working average Joe (much less starting a successful business, which will definitely fail and leave you bankrupt). The good jobs go to those whose parents know the right people. And it's a snowballing effect. If you're part of the "club", you'll get to know people yourself and you'll have doors open for you, but you have to be invited in that club by the right people.

And any of the other ways to make money, (other than good jobs or entrepreneurship, which I've described how unlikely those are), are basically gambles. Crypto, daytrading etc... Even investing is pretty much bullshit gambling unless you're very rich and can get info that the public does not know.

This big lie is maintained through the existence of these little gaps where it's technically possible to succeed, if you're incredibly lucky. And if you complain you're told that there was nothing preventing you from picking yourself up by the bootstraps, look at all these other people who have succeeded.
Tbh

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OWLUNt7MJ-k

he deserved to get banned

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back