Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Every truecel knows his first foid in childhood, and from the first day he knows about it, he realizes how brutal blackpill is.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★★
The truecel aura is a cause that surrounds you eminently...

The first person I had a crush on as a kid was a slut who always made her disgust with my appearance clear, and today she's pregnant (as far as I know)....I definitely don't care and I don't feel anything like that. I hate the very banal essence of the existence of foids and all their behaviors.

The funny thing is that she is my sister's friend (another shameful whore)....EXCEPT, since I am predominantly hikikomori and only frequent the kitchen and bathroom and stay in my room, I hardly see her if she comes home like a " guest'', and she's barely there (not as much as before). I haven't seen her in years, until I forgot she existed.

I only remembered today because yesterday there was a visit from her here in the backyard talking to my sister. she is pregnant with a boy, and her partner is ugly but tall... MAYBE he will be a truecel when he is born.

And her boyfriend is a typical shitty gangster, the father of her unborn child.

I feel nothing for her other than hate for the situation and how I realized reality sucks. This was one of the first contacts with blackpill. Furthermore, she has had infinite men from Chad before the current....

Last edited:
The truecel aura is a cause that surrounds you eminently...

The first person I had a crush on as a kid was a slut who always made her disgust with my appearance clear, and today she's pregnant (as far as I know)....I definitely don't care and I don't feel anything like that. I hate the very banal essence of the existence of foids and all their behaviors.

The funny thing is that she is my sister's friend (another shameful whore)....EXCEPT, since I am predominantly hikikomori and only frequent the kitchen and bathroom and stay in my room, I hardly see her if she comes home like a " guest'', and she's barely there (not as much as before). I haven't seen her in years, until I forgot she existed.

I only remembered today because yesterday there was a visit from her here in the backyard talking to my sister. she is pregnant with a boy, and her partner is ugly but tall... MAYBE he will be a truecel when he is born.

And her boyfriend is a typical shitty gangster, the father of her unborn child.
Even in kindergarten on the first week I remember girls especially the white and latina ones ewwing me and guys picking on me for my “weird face” Keep in mind I was also one of the bigger and taller kids in their too.

Yeah my first oneitis that I remember was a girl in my ninth grade art class named Angie that acted like a total cunt to me once she found out that I liked her.

That was probably where I slowly began to realize I was not and never would be a Chad. :feelsrope:

Anyway this cunt was white with long wavy brown blonde dishwater colored style hair.

A far hotter girl named Bonnie in that same class who strangely was never my oneitis also got it into her idiot head that I liked her too and so she also began acting like a cunt towards me. Jfl.

I sort of (but not really) had the last laugh on ol Bonnie since she wasn’t in our class for very long after that as some Chad got to krempie her and knock the dumb bitch up so she left school to go bring her hellspawn to term and presumably raise it?

Anyway she was white also, had huge tits, milky white skin, DSL pink pouty lips and a shapely and firm bubble ass and had perfect shoulder length black or dark brown hair and those huge blowjob eyes.

I sort of (but not really) had the last laugh on ol Bonnie since she wasn’t in our class for very long after that as some Chad got to krempie her and knock the dumb bitch up so she left school to go bring her hellspawn to term and presumably raise it?
But I thought teenage girls were pure innocent angel babies? WTF.

But I thought teenage girls were pure innocent angel babies? WTF.
lol yup.

Anyway pretty sure I was 13 or thereabouts in 9th grade so ol girl couldn’t of been that much older.

Probably the same age TBH.

I only had one crush back in 6th grade.
Her skin was the same color as beach sand, white with a slight yellow complexion, she had cute braces and already had a nice body growing into a proper woman.
She transferred schools the following year and I haven't had a oneitis since. Foids don't really strike me that way anymore.