Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Every time someone gets called 'incel' we only grow stronger

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
Normies calling us incels feels unpleasant at first. But thinking isn't normie strong side and they never manage to realise what undertones this one word speaks and how it gives us power

• No one will call chad an incel so it immediately proves looks classes
• It shows how much society despises virgin men
• It shows how society hates men that aren't desired by women
• Proves the gender difference and that society wants men to suffer in silence not share with their problems

Normies calling us incels feels unpleasant at first. But thinking isn't normie strong side and they never manage to realise what undertones this one word speaks and how it gives us power

• No one will call chad an incel so it immediately proves looks classes
• It shows how much society despises virgin men
• It shows how society hates men that aren't desired by women
• Proves the gender difference and that society wants men to suffer in silence not share with their problems
I think you missed something obvious, I thought you were going to say it when I read the title.

It makes guys who were in denial and never considered themselves an "incel", become radicalized and they finally accept that they are "incel".

There are a lot of guys who aren't even aware of the term, that will now immediately be aware and feel like they've been forced to take a side, in one fell swoop, the moment they receive the insult.

That's what I find so funny about the IncelTear forum. The more popular it gets, and the more male talking points that they call "incel talking points", the more men begin to self identify as incels and the more men become black pilled.

I think you missed something obvious, I thought you were going to say it when I read the title.

It makes guys who were in denial and never considered themselves an "incel", become radicalized and they finally accept that they are "incel".

There are a lot of guys who aren't even aware of the term, that will now immediately be aware and feel like they've been forced to take a side, in one fell swoop, the moment they receive the insult.

That's what I find so funny about the IncelTear forum. The more popular it gets, and the more male talking points that they call "incel talking points", the more men begin to self identify as incels and the more men become black pilled.
I've came across this point so many times, I've even forgot to mention it again. Comepletely agree

I identify by incel now
Am very proud