Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Every time I’m exposed to the blackpill, I feel an urge to laugh.

Deta97

Deta97

Suicidal Alchemist and Dreamer
-
When foids act cold towards me when I have to interact with them, but treat everyone else better, I want to laugh…

[UWSL]When I hear them complain about being alone, but watch them talk amongst eachother and get praises from everyone around them, I want to laugh.[/UWSL]

When I observe PDAs I want to laugh…

When I hear my mom and her cuck husband have sex loudly, I want to laugh…

When I read the extreme blackpills on here, I want to laugh…

I haven’t laughed yet since I still have a semblance of hope or something, but my hope is starting to crack away, which is fine considering I no longer want to be in this world. But I hate having to be in this world, fed the same goddamned bullshit about how “looks aren’t everything” and how “I’ll find happiness eventually.”

BEEETCH, YOU DON’T KNOW SHIT!!!:society:

Is he her cuck husband because he has no kids of his own?

Is he her cuck husband because he has no kids of his own?
He has one biological daughter... who basically did a false allegation on him. His step kids however are good to him.

He has one biological daughter... who basically did a false allegation on him.
Betrayed by your own children, that is brutal.

When men have genuine love for women, who provide nothing to them but sex, while women don't care about men the same way men care about them, and soyciety says "women are the opressed gender", I want to laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back