Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Every time I visit my mom there's always a random foid there

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I fucking hate it, I spend every weekend with her and every single fucking time there's another bitch with her, her fucking neighbors talking how much their lives suck because their husbands abandoned them, their daughters are whores, their sons are dumbases drug addicts or some shit. Usually I have to go to my old room and I stay there till the whores finally leave. Worst shit that one of them constantly asks for money with the excuse that shit is difficult because of covid and they need it to buy groceries, and my mom gives her the money I give to her. Bullshit. I know the daughter of her and she's the biggest tennage whore you can imagine, I've seen her with at least two chadlites in different occasions. I'm pretty sure that bitch needs the money to pay for her whorish daughter's abortion.

Today I had an argument with my mom and I told her that if I ever see her giving money to that slut, I'd stop helping her and she'd have to survive with the little pension the government gives her. She said they always pay her back by I don't fucking care, I'm tired of paying for some random bitches expenses.

women are leeches. every action they have is motivated by money.

:rolleyes::heart:

Why doesn't your dad kick these whores out?

why not contact the whore daughter and betabux her for a few months