Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Every time I visit my mom I feel suicidal

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I risk my life when I go to the other side of the city to check on her all for what? So she can tell me stupid gossips of their sex havers degenerate neighbors, as if I didn't have enough with mine. Today she told me that one of her neighbors cheated and constantly abused his wife and she always forgives him. Also she told me that the teenage daughter of one of her friends is pregnant and of course the chadlite who fucked her isn't taking care of her. Now the brutal part is this: my mom told me that her friend, the girl's mom, had been single for a while and lost her job due to all this shit and she had to agree to be in a relationship with another neighbor, a middle aged betabuxx in order to provide for her daughter and the baby. So now this motherfucker is gonna have to provide for a family who isn't even his own in the middle of a global pandemic just to put his dick into an used up wasted pussy once a month, if he's lucky.

Why does she have to tell me all this shit? Why can't she just ask me how I am or how am I doing during the pandemic or just not talking at all? Now I can't get rid off all that crap from my head.

Every moment I live I feel suicidal

My mom doesn't talk to me about any of those.
When we converse it's always about world problems and things in the news.

I don't know what i'm going to do if my mom passes away seriously brutal mom pill

Interacting with most normal people has the same effect on me since they're a reminder of how bad my life is.

she knows your incel and takes pleasure in telling you these things to torment you. shes passive aggressive.

I hate humanity from the bottom of my heart

I feel you, man...
I hate having to listen to my mom's gossip... and It's always about sex/relationships... the most infuriating part
but I still do listen because she doesn't have many people to talk to

Fuck normscums, if you're not Blackpilled in 2020 you might as well commit seppuku

Just tell her that you don't care about that shit wtf

Same but i live with my mom

Horrendous. That poor guy, how long have they been together? Is she going to break up with him at the end of the pandemic?
Same but i live with my mom
:kys: