Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Every time i take my medication in public foids look at me like im a drug addict

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★★
I have to take medication every 12 hours to stay alive. Won't go into detail, but if I don't take it I black out and can barely breathe. They look at me with anger and disgust, more than usual.

What does dosing up look like? Is it an injectable?

An incel AND you are dependent on Medication or you die, What an absolute terrible existence i'm sorry you have to live like this brocel.

At one point I would wear a mask and hoodie whenever, I went outside. Still do it when my social anxeity gets very bad. But I don't go out much, only at night to get slop and coffee from the Gas station. So I don't really interact with them

"If you don't take these expensive drugs you'll die!"

I have to take finasteride just so I don't end up both autistic AND bald

Over for drugcels

"If you don't take these expensive drugs you'll die!"
Universal health care here + I almost died at 17 when I tried stopping because I was told an alpha mindset would make medication useless.

I use finesteride gel / spray

I take a pill (very low dose of 0.75mg 3x per week), and tbh it is actually likely to be one of the best big pharma drugs there is

Been almost 6 months now and the top of my head looks noticeably better; hairline was already a NW1 anyway

Universal health care here + I almost died at 17 when I tried stopping because I was told an alpha mindset would make medication useless.
I've been taking a (slightly frowned upon) herb to regrow my heart valves. It seems to be working.

I no longer feel like I'll be dying soon.

Perhaps you should seek out the root cause of wtf is you're problem, and fix it? Instead of being dependent on a drug to survive. Something you cannot easily grow yourself if you had to...

Ofc, herbs are not fast and like most drugs, they only last 4 hours.

I'm not saying quit the shit. I'm saying, try to fix the root problem - if possible.

If you are in Germany they can offer medical herbology if you ask around.

I've been taking a (slightly frowned upon) herb to regrow my heart valves. It seems to be working.

I no longer feel like I'll be dying soon.

Perhaps you should seek out the root cause of wtf is you're problem, and fix it? Instead of being dependent on a drug to survive. Something you cannot easily grow yourself if you had to...

Ofc, herbs are not fast and like most drugs, they only last 4 hours.

I'm not saying quit the shit. I'm saying, try to fix the root problem - if possible.

If you are in Germany they can offer medical herbology if you ask around.
Neurological disabilities are not the same as organ problems.

Neurological disabilities are not the same as organ problems.
Nerve damage can often be fixed with DMSO and various nerve regrowing herbs. There are actually a few of them.