Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Every time I see self improvement shit on reddit or the media or anywhere

I

IncelHeII

It's always a large tall guy who looks like shit losing weight. I never see a short or skinny guy buffing up. It's like they expect every man to be some hulking ugly mass trying to look better:feelshaha: This is why I doubt all tallcels, they are all fakecels. Tall ugly cels can get an ugly gf if they aren't hideous or deformed or socially deranged. I see it every day.
The only exception to this is specific reddits for short skinny dudes buffing up. Being a man your expected to be large. I suspect a lot of incels are skinny shortcels. Muscle maxxing is probably our best shot along with NT maxxing, as long as we have OK faces. But even then, we probably have such a small percentage of females that would be attracted to us it's possible we may never ascend if we bodymaxxed.
This is what ruins my motivation, I already was fit years ago, and I was called cute, you know its over when you get called cute. I had JB's waving at me when I was in my mid 20's, and young 20's girls would call me cute and then go fuck tallfags. I have never got laid without paying a fucking whore, and I can't even do that now in the 2020's.
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I was called cute, you know its over when you get called cute. I had JB's waving at me when I was in my mid 20's, and young 20's girls would call me cute
Mogs me, no one has ever called me cute even ironically, they know I am too ugly & they don't even try to lie

Mogs me, no one has ever called me cute even ironically, they know I am too ugly & they don't even try to lie
When a foid cunt calls you cute but refuses to fuck or go on a date with you, but jumps into a tallfag chadlites bed, it means nothing.

When a foid cunt calls you cute but refuses to fuck or go on a date with you, but jumps into a tallfag chadlites bed, it means nothing.
Yes but even one fake compliment would be lifefuel

Inceldom is a spectrum, truecels have it quite worse than nearcels

Im large (obese), still an incel:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
While i had a skinny (almost heroin looking guy) 6ft chad in my hs and he had no problem getting foids even JBs with large boobs :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

But he had that femboy kind of look and typical pretty boy face and honestly looked like a faggot and bullied me all the time I HATED THAT PRETTY BOY FAGGOT:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

HOW COME I WAS LARGER THAN HIM BY A LOT AND I AM A KHHV:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:YEAH IM SHORTER BUT STILL LARGER IN SIZE HOW COME:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: SIZEMAXXING IS A BODYBUILDING SCAM:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
being large and fat makes you look even shorter:feelswhat:

Yes but even one fake compliment would be lifefuel

Inceldom is a spectrum, truecels have it quite worse than nearcels
The end result is the same. When I said JB waved at me it happened ONCE, that gave me life fuel, its kind of sick that 2 jb foids waving at me at work gave me life fuel, I dont even know if they found me attractice but why else would they wave at me? That's how pathetic it is. Grown man only getting attention from JB potentially, rejected by all of age foids, rope fuel:feelsdevil:

I’m 5’4, even if tomorrow by a sheer miracle i will wake up with Jeff Seid’s exact body i will look even more comical and will be seen as overcompensating manlet

You can’t win at 5’4, not even gigachad face can save you, it’s ovER:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
5ft4 obese and saying you are larger than 6ft pretty boy :lul:

It's always a large tall guy who looks like shit losing weight. I never see a short or skinny guy buffing up. It's like they expect every man to be some hulking ugly mass trying to look better:feelshaha: This is why I doubt all tallcels, they are all fakecels. Tall ugly cels can get an ugly gf if they aren't hideous or deformed or socially deranged. I see it every day.
The only exception to this is specific reddits for short skinny dudes buffing up. Being a man your expected to be large. I suspect a lot of incels are skinny shortcels. Muscle maxxing is probably our best shot along with NT maxxing, as long as we have OK faces. But even then, we probably have such a small percentage of females that would be attracted to us it's possible we may never ascend if we bodymaxxed.
This is what ruins my motivation, I already was fit years ago, and I was called cute, you know its over when you get called cute. I had JB's waving at me when I was in my mid 20's, and young 20's girls would call me cute and then go fuck tallfags. I have never got laid without paying a fucking whore, and I can't even do that now in the 2020's.
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I always thought Face > Height

I am short and was extremely skinny. I have gained some weight and look decently fit now. STILL NO WOMEN WANT!!! I have been told that I look small and weak despite being stronger than the average male. I dont even have bad frame. Height is literally everything to a female. You have to meet the cutoffs for everything. No amount of physical presence will outweigh being a small man. The men are able to recognize the difference but to a female, I am still too small.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back