Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL every time i see 40-50+ year old guys with perfect hairlines i want to die

me too
my 85 y.o grand grand pa had a better hairline than I did when I was 20

Cope. Hairline isn't everything.

Can feel your pain. Baldcels = truecels

It's crazy to think that almost none of these guys that are over 40 with NW1 hairlines (or in some cases legit juvenile hairlines) have ever touched finasteride or minoxidil in their lives. Most of them don't even know what finasteride or minoxidil even are.

Meanwhile I'm NW2.5 at age 31 and I've been on finasteride and minoxidil since I was 20, and spironolactone since I was 29 and I'd be close to NW7 had I never gotten on them. And there are plenty of guys in their 20s on hair loss forums that have been on "the big 3" (minoxidil + finasteride + ketoconazole shampoo) for years and still have shitty hairlines and/or diffuse thinning.

Not to mention lots of guys start going bald in their teens and are already NW4+ by age 25.

It's just one more example that really emphasizes the dichotomy between the winners and losers of the genetic lottery.

im not balding but im impressed that they get that far without even nw1/2. my dad has nw0 and hes 50 however a couple of his brothers have lost most of their hair so idk which roll of the dice im going to end up with..

My father is NW0.5 in his 60s while I am almost NW2 at 19. My mother's genes literally gave me all the bad traits I have except height.

Literally everybody in my family, including fucking cousins and uncles, has perfect hair. Except me, who started losing it when I was in college, did the combover through my 20s, and now look like a goddamn thumb.

My dad is bald, my both my uncles on my mom's side are balding and my grandfather is bald. My mom noticed my hairline receding a bit. Never began :kys:

My father's 83yo friend has a better hairline than both of us at 63 and 30 respectively :feelsrope:

My father is NW 7.

I started balding at 14. It's ogre, rope time tbh

It's crazy to think that almost none of these guys that are over 40 with NW1 hairlines (or in some cases legit juvenile hairlines) have ever touched finasteride or minoxidil in their lives. Most of them don't even know what finasteride or minoxidil even are.

Meanwhile I'm NW2.5 at age 31 and I've been on finasteride and minoxidil since I was 20, and spironolactone since I was 29 and I'd be close to NW7 had I never gotten on them. And there are plenty of guys in their 20s on hair loss forums that have been on "the big 3" (minoxidil + finasteride + ketoconazole shampoo) for years and still have shitty hairlines and/or diffuse thinning.

Not to mention lots of guys start going bald in their teens and are already NW4+ by age 25.

It's just one more example that really emphasizes the dichotomy between the winners and losers of the genetic lottery.

Honestly,it’s rare for me to see anyone past 30-40 with very good hairlines I suspect their genetics play a big role in this. I remember in high school this one 6’1 blond guy was fairly handsome but was starting to bald junior year . He was spastic but was a cool guy, he started getting shit on for balding and started wearing hats from then on.
Rope?
Jk I just wanted to get in on that tbh