Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Every time I go outside in this sub-tropical heat, I come back totally drenched in sweat because curryland has a relative humidity of 70% & over 34 C

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
-
Its just unlivable here. I got out and start hyper ventilating and my heart rate automatically goes up even if I am just standing still. Am I unfit? Not particularly because I walk at 6.3 km/hr (almost 4 miles/hr) for 90 minutes on a treadmill in an air conditioned gym. The reason I do so poorly is because of my hyper active sweat glands that perspire profusely causing me to get drained very quickly losing water and electrolytes. Every time I go out and come back, I am so drenched that I have to shower. I shower fucking 3 times a day! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I just can't live like this. I don't think I will live more than 2 years if things don't change. The end really is drawing near for me. I feel so discouraged when it comes to trying at life. EVERYTHING is stacked against me from my health, to my physical stats, and to the weather.

i have seen between 35-40 C this week where i live but probably lower humidity tho

i have seen between 35-40 C this week where i live but probably lower humidity tho
Its always 36 C during the summer where I live. Sometimes even more, over 40 C. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Its always 36 C during the summer where I live. Sometimes even more, over 40 C. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
by juillet and mid june, we will definitely reach 45+.
i remember seeing 50c last year.
staying outside can be deadly if you're not used to getting your skin nuked and pilled by the sun

by juillet and mid june, we will definitely reach 45+.
i remember seeing 50c last year.
staying outside can be deadly if you're not used to getting your skin nuked and pilled by the sun
I will die soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back