Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel every time I check an noodle influencer she's a white men's whore

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I see these women on youtube they show up and I always check their instagram and THERE IT IS: DATING A WHITE GUY
EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. fucking noodlewhores literally the most racist women . even when they're into kpop they still date white guys it's fucking OVER

even when they're into kpop they still date white guys it's fucking OVER
also kpop makeup as far as i have seen is designed to make wearer look as white as possible, and they starve those men singers so they would look taller because of their proportions + very often they wear weird +2 inch shoes

One thing brutal is when I have seen noodlewhores in the same room as ricemen.. how the noodlewhores look at them with disgust and move away when the riceman tries to talk to her.. and the noodlewhores go right over to the tall white men smiling.

just watched bts dynamite music video

as expected most shots are with camera positioned below the level of singer to make rice cunts moist and drive ticket sales

also kpop makeup as far as i have seen is designed to make wearer look as white as possible, and they starve those men singers so they would look taller because of their proportions + very often they wear weird +2 inch shoes

Basically every famous kpop foid does double eyelid surgery to look more western and less chinky too.

Images   2022 11 11T165215751

>ethnics and rice complaining about how muttland has mutts mixing to create mutts

bros, how many threads like this do we need

Should be the norm, never imagined it any other way

lmfao if ur gonna use an insult use something that applies to me. i literally have nazi germany tanks as my pfp and ur calling me a jew kek
nazis were the biggest kikes ever, they helped jews get so much power and barely killed any of them, the holocaust is fake and now jews use it as a weapon

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I see these women on youtube they show up and I always check their instagram and THERE IT IS: DATING A WHITE GUY
EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. fucking noodlewhores literally the most racist women . even when they're into kpop they still date white guys it's fucking OVER
Theyre influencers alright, influencing other noodles to join the “need to be stoned in saints row 3” club

If you look up any noodle celebrity, they are always with a white guy. They are a meme and a disgrace.

If you look up any noodle celebrity, they are always with a white guy. They are a meme and a disgrace.
There are two of them that starred in Crazy Rich Asians

The vast majority of Asian women have racial self hatred. This is absolutely undeniable. Its not healthy and only low value non-Asian men go for Asian women.

As ugly and as short as I am, I don't have racial self hatred.

yes. I even laugh when I see a video of a wasian. I automatically guess white dad, asian mom and Im right basically everytime.

I saw this video where they showed 8 different guys of different races. and they asked noodlewhores to say who was most attractive. GUESS who they picked? They picked blond white boy as number 1, then dark haired white guy as number 2. they even picked Arab guys, then East Asian guys. There was only 1 group not picked, take a guess.

Imagine expecting anything else.

yes. I even laugh when I see a video of a wasian. I automatically guess white dad, asian mom and Im right basically everytime.

Exactly.

just searched wasian on google and this is literally the second result

its fucking over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back