Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every time a normie dude calls a guy "ugly", he never is

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Normie guys will try to give each other false hope all the time

"Bro, I know so many dudes that are so damn ugly but girls love them! It's about your game bro".

Then you see the guy they're talking about and he's never ugly. Always at least several redeeming facial features. Whether it's eye area, jaw, etc the dude is never ugly.

I've never seen a supposed "ugly" dude normie dudes love to name-drop as proof ugly guys get girls actually be ugly.

Normie dudes can't rate for absolute shit.

Proof that normies are the biggest copers in the world.

Proof that normies are the biggest copers in the world.
I think in this case, they're just genuinely retarded and can't rate for shit.

(by the way they're also the majority and the ones responsible for gassing up ugly bitches, as in ones that actually are ugly).

it depends.

if they're calling him ugly and not to his face, he's not ugly

if they are calling him an ugly virgin to his face, he is

it depends.

if they're calling him ugly and not to his face, he's not ugly

if they are calling him an ugly virgin to his face, he is
Plenty of normie dudes in school would call guys ugly to their face.. Said "ugly" guys would sometimes even have a girl or two with them. While the Normies were permasingle.

Normies are retarded copers.

Plenty of normie dudes in school would call guys ugly to their face.. Said "ugly" guys would sometimes even have a girl or two with them. While the Normies were permasingle.

Normies are retarded copers.
normie=slightly better looking incel

Normies only purpose is to serve (((them)))

I think in this case, they're just genuinely retarded and can't rate for shit.

(by the way they're also the majority and the ones responsible for gassing up ugly bitches, as in ones that actually are ugly).
Many of them are just delusional and think that "personality" can save a short height and an ugly face.
Normies only purpose is to serve (((them)))
High IQ observation. Most of the normoids believe in the Holohoax so much that if anyone states that US sends Israel 38 Billion dollars, they instantly go crazed NPC mode.

Normies have no fucking clue how to properly rate the attractiveness of other males

The word ugly to them is just an insult and a label used to tear down the perceived value of another man, they almost never use 'ugly' as a descriptive word. They are so shallow that 'ugly' means low value man who is worthless. They are basically women mentally.

Normie guys will try to give each other false hope all the time

"Bro, I know so many dudes that are so damn ugly but girls love them! It's about your game bro".

Then you see the guy they're talking about and he's never ugly. Always at least several redeeming facial features. Whether it's eye area, jaw, etc the dude is never ugly.

I've never seen a supposed "ugly" dude normie dudes love to name-drop as proof ugly guys get girls actually be ugly.

Normie dudes can't rate for absolute shit.
Fr and they always choose the dudes with giant jaws who get 1000 bitches to call ugly