Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every social media sucks

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Facebook: Clickbait articles and shitty boomer (I hate using this stupid word but here is appropriate kek) jokes
Twitter: Retards who think they're right and that you're an idiot if you disagree with their opinion and also very left wing biased
Instagram: Basically attention whores and thots getting likes from cucks and thirtsy dudes and normies and Chads posting things about their awesome lives
Tik Tok: Cringy dances and more attention whores but not as much as instagram
Snapchat: Stupid app that only serves for sexting but you're an incel so forget about it. Also too many simps paying for premium snapchats of foids.
Reddit: Some subreddits are okay but most are cucked, soyboy, stupid, useless shit. Also their mods are cucks and biased (to the left) as fuck
Tinder: Completely useless if you're not a foid or a Chad because you won't get any matches and you will become even more depressed and miserable
Tumblr: Political soapboxing (SJWs basically) and crappy art. They invented all that "safe space" and politically correct shit that now has spread everywhere
Youtube: It has one of the most retarded communities I have ever seen, just look at the comments of videos and see kek. Also too much clickbait but otherwise it's cool and a good way to cope watching cool videos.

Currently I only have an active youtube account, the rest of my social media (facebook, tinder and instagram) are uninstalled from my phone and dead, and the others I don't even have an account kek. Sometimes I create troll reddit accounts to trigger normies and SJWs but it takes too much time and it sucks when your post gets removed before they can reply you.

I don't have social medias except .co

I only have youtube because there is some useful and entertaining shit there. but that's all I use.

I don't have any social media anymore. I'd rather live as a self-exiled stranger than feed data into a soulless big brother system.

I have a youtube account but that's it. The others are completely irrelevant and useless if you're incel.

YouTube and Facebook have over a billion users each, they're too big to quantify.

You're right about everything else though.

.co is the best “social media” site

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back