Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every Social Event I go To Is Mostly Guys.

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
You get like 4 or 5 girls and 30 guys. Not just once or twice, but every time.
If women do show up, they are either have boyfriends or are much older, like 65+.
This happened in the 1990's, 1980's and even the 1970's.

I've NEVER been to a social event (not including family) where there has been one singular female.

Because it’s impossible to be lonely as a foid

I've NEVER been to a social event (not including family) where there has been one singular female.
Surely there must be some. They either:
(1) Have a boyfriend
(2) Not interested in you
(3) Too old, like 65+.

the reason is that you weren't made aware of the better social events, much less invited to them

secret orgies happen all the time, especially in college in university and college

the reason is that you weren't made aware of the better social events, much less invited to them

secret orgies happen all the time, especially in college in university and college
Pretty much sums it up. The girls and popular guys went to the private events / parties.
The leftover guys and old ladies went to the socials where you pay to get in.

Women are only seen outside on their way to fuck Chad.

The events where more women go, ugly guys like you arent invited. You only get invited to the ones with all men because more people = more fun

Don't worry, it's the same for every male now. Only top 1% chads get to be around women at all.

Absolutely. These orgies go on week one, with FRESHMEN who don't know each other.

If I ever ran into one by accident I would eat rice then and there. It would destroy me.

wow are you 57?

Surely there must be some. They either:
(1) Have a boyfriend
(2) Not interested in you
(3) Too old, like 65+.
Nope. None of my friends had ever had a gf ever. One of them got asked out by a girl cuz he was only chadlite in the group but never hung out where there's been a SINGLE girl

"You just gotta put yourself out there bro, meet new people" meanwhile chad gets invited orgies

Never been to a social event idk

Foids don't exist.
Take the nonexistentpill.

Women don't need to go to meetups and social events when they are asked out daily and get free drinks every night