Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Every sleep paralysis should be like this:

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
IMG 20201214 094905

Is it too much to ask?

Did you draw that?

Someone has been watching Ghostbusters.

Sleep paralysis only happens to me when I get into incredibly deep REM sleep but my body is in an awkward sleeping position. Like my blanket has piled on top of my head too much.

I much prefer lucid dreaming though. Only happened twice in the past decade... Knowing you're in a dream is fuckin bliss. You get to control it for a bit but then you eventually wake up shortly afterwards.

Lucid dreaming in a nightmare is fucking terrifying though. There have been times where I get murdered in my nightmare and I believe I really truly die. I suddenly wake up and discover that my breathing is very low and that I was suffocating myself in an awkward sleeping position.

I really hope we figure out consciousness one day in a deeper quantum mechanical level. I believe dreams, brain and body physiology really have something to do with consciousness and space-time geometry.

Sleep paralysis only happens to me when I get into incredibly deep REM sleep but my body is in an awkward sleeping position. Like my blanket has piled on top of my head too much.
It happens to me when I'm sleep deprived but only in rare occasions.
I much prefer lucid dreaming though. Only happened twice in the past decade... Knowing you're in a dream is fuckin bliss. You get to control it for a bit but then you eventually wake up shortly afterwards.
It's a beautiful experience, it's a shame they're so short. It also sucks that you "wake up" and it turns out you're still dreaming and don't even notice, the brain can be a real asshole sometimes.
Lucid dreaming in a nightmare is fucking terrifying though. There have been times where I get murdered in my nightmare and I believe I really truly die. I suddenly wake up and discover that my breathing is very low and that I was suffocating myself in an awkward sleeping position.
Yeah, it's common to have nightmares when you're in an awkward position or when you get too cold n stuff.
As for lucid dreaming in a nightmare, I think it's awesome. You know it's not real so you can fight the monsters and have fun, but yeah it can get scary sometimes. I once even experienced physical pain when a creepy black humanoid bit my whole hand and it made me wake up gasping, I will never forget that mofo :feelskek:
I really hope we figure out consciousness one day in a deeper quantum mechanical level. I believe dreams, brain and body physiology really have something to do with consciousness and space-time geometry.
That's some next level shit

Yes, that happened to me around three months ago.
You had a pretty girl sleep paralysis demon? You're lucky.
My only female demon was a little filthy girl (like the girl from the movie The Ring) and she stuck her arm into my belly which was very painful.
Also nice drawing.

You had a pretty girl sleep paralysis demon? You're lucky.
My only female demon was a little filthy girl (like the girl from the movie The Ring) and she stuck her arm into my belly which was very painful
:feelsmega: I never got anything stuck into my belly that sounds horrible bro. But Ive also had a little filthy gurl fucking with my mind in sleep paralysis. Literally this one:

I never saw her face cuz my eyes are always closed during SP but I knew it was her because of the distinctive sound she makes. The first time I experienced this as a teen I almost had a mental breakdown when I woke up.
Also nice drawing
Thanks