Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Every single woman that interacts with you is directly rejecting you and considers you ugly if she isn´t actively tryn everything she can to fuck you.

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
Everytime you have a conversation with a woman if she isn´t actively trying to get your number and set up a date with you then that very same female thinks you are unattractive, genetic garbage not worthy of exchanging bodily fluids with.

That female shop assistant that consulted you and acted nice to you? She thinks you are beneath her and undateable if she didn´t slip you her number after checkout.

That girl you talk to in class who brushes her hair and giggles at your jokes? She would rather run head first into a chainsaw than go on a 20 minute coffee date with you, unless she actively asks you to hang out at her place to watch a movie with her alone (normie codeword for "let´s fuck" for all you autists out there)

That divorced, Asian single mother foid in her mid 30s who does your dry cleaning? Even she considers you unworthy of her stinky pussy, unless she asks you out on a date the first time you meet her.

IOIs, 1-10 looks scale, Tinder matches, flakey phone numbers, etc... are all coping mechanisms. You are either attractive or unattractive, there is no in between. If you are attractive every single female you come into contact with will be trying everything she can to get in your pants.

You are either attractive to ALL women or NO woman because beauty is objective.

We are simply unnatractive to all women out there , JFL at those who belive there is a single foid who will be different.

but but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
low IQ post tbh
I had serious convos about this with my coworker and it's quite the opposite, you have to ask for number, foids will be so submissive only for giga chads and only if they are low inhib. Everyone has to put in some effort, however attractive asker will get yes most of the times.

Last edited:
male beauty is objective female beauty is subjective. men have types, women don't. all the males they find attractive look like clones of one another.

It never began.

Agree and anyone who disagrees should get tortured and fucking gutted like an animal.

If women don't approach you, you are subhuman trash.

Suicidal thoughts flowing again

Super high IQ

Should be stickied

That's not how reality works my friend. But I get what you're trying to say

> This mondo cope

Overload

Shit sub8 theorists at It again

In the west any man below a 7 is "unattractive." In SEA any man below a 3 is unattractive. We need to take away femoid privilieges and stop giving them our tax money, then their smv will lower and they'll have less standards when it comes to looks.

Last edited:
Very well written..i have tried to come up with the right words before..

They know you desire them even if you hide it behind professionalism or whatever you want to call it..they know you want them and they hate it..tantamount to rape in their eyes..this is why they despise us.

Foids want to cut our balls off for looking at them

Jesus fuck your post is depressing to read OP..pure blackill truth

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back