Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Every single part of my body has a flaw

Juice

Juice

Shoot for your dreams or something
★★★★★
I'm a genetic timebomb, I have muscle weakness so gymmaxxing is pretty much pointless, skullcel, shitty vision, non-NT, itchy eyes since birth, hayfever, immune system so shit I'm surprised my organs even bother to keep me alive, framecel, wristcel, It never even began for me man, and I'll be bald before I hit 30.

Last edited:
Well, genetics are good or bad, either you reproduce or not. In a time where foids have freedom, most men are "genetic trash" which is curious, because most of the genetic trash come actually from mothers.

How big is the cope and the fantasy of some brocels saying that Chads would make all the people good looking and of high quality genes while foid genetic trash still reproduce.

I am an onion of truecelness, each layer is enough for qualification.
From my head to my d

How big is the cope and the fantasy of some brocels saying that Chads would make all the people good looking and of high quality genes while foid genetic trash still reproduce.
there would still be genetic recombonation even with chad male and stacy

there would still be genetic recombonation even with chad male and stacy
Yes, but the probablity is quite low, and absolutely reduced the more kids you have -that's what most Chads do-

We live in flesh prison.

And then when you think of surgery it's a question of where do you even start when so many things are wrong and expensive to fix.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back