Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Every single one of them hates me. But NONE of them would tell me that directly

N

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★★
The moment I enter the class I know these fuckers hate me. I see it in the faces of these foids. They think they're so high and mighty that the likes of me don't deserve to breathe the same air as them.
Society and everyone in it has told them and treated them as if being born dickless is an inherent moral high ground. That they can do no wrong.

I see it in the faces of their short betabuxx four-eyed orbiter cucks as well. They think they're better than us just because some whore allows them to suck her pussy while she cucks them by complaining about chad ignoring her.

None of them has the balls to tell me though. Not to my face. But they have done it behind my back. But act as if they're good people in front of me. But I've seem enough to know. They can sit on it and spin. I'll keep existing and enjoying my life if it means my mere existence ruins these cucks' days.

Show them cucks who's the supreme gentleman (in roblox high school) :feelzez:

With the bad perception people have with incels and people feel unsafe around ugly people, the reason that they don't say to your face is not because of any ethical reason, but because of self preservation.

Show them cucks who's the supreme gentleman (in roblox high school) :feelzez:
We're in college. But here in my country, college is effectively high school. Since schools are gender segregated prior to that (from 7 to 18 years old)

What's this goofy ass GrAYcel thread jfl I've never seen so many GrAY post in a row

They all have no balls. I ask them what their problem is or if they arent interested in being friends and they always pussy out and always try to play everything cool

Threathen them that you will go ER on them and they will calm down :feelshaha: