Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Every single Normie does the mewing thing now

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Every single female I’ve seen on tiktok or normfag has legit used the bold glamour filter and pointed to their jaw doing the mewing position.

So fucking annoying how this thing is hardwired now into Normie humor

femoids and their retarded ass filters:foidSoy:

I investigated that before it got popular. I mean I think we all did, right? I just don't see how it would help the jaw (mandible) or chin projection in any way. You're placing your tongue to the top of your mouth, the maxilla, no pressure is being applied to the lower.

femoids and their retarded ass filters:foidSoy:
Normies need to die muh mewing. I hope all normies fucking get crushed by the fact mewing will not save their recessed chins, flat maxillas, weak infras and they won’t garner any forward growth. It’s cope

I investigated that before it got popular. I mean I think we all did, right? I just don't see how it would help the jaw (mandible) or chin projection in any way. You're placing your tongue to the top of your mouth, the maxilla, no pressure is being applied to the lower.
The point is I guess to prevent ur jaw from receding. Since the proper or normal position is supposed to be mewing which it is.

Mouth breathing isn’t normal nor is it natural. I didn’t do it and it was already known & taught from a young age. However the factors that make you mouth breathe is genetic anyways afaik aka if u mouth breathe it means ur jaw development was already fucked

10 year olds have started mewwing lol

The point is I guess to prevent ur jaw from receding. Since the proper or normal position is supposed to be mewing which it is.

Mouth breathing isn’t normal nor is it natural. I didn’t do it and it was already known & taught from a young age. However the factors that make you mouth breathe is genetic anyways afaik aka if u mouth breathe it means ur jaw development was already fucked
My jaw's fine, it's just that my chin is stubbed and has been that way since birth (a common sign of birth defects, along with wide-set eyes).

I even see random people doing this shit on live TV sometimes

Fuck normies
I even see random people doing this shit on live TV sometimes
if it has spread this far then it's like a mind virus at this point jfl

Nigga it's so fucking cringe when people do that.

I hate normies so much

if it has spread this far then it's like a mind virus at this point jfl
it seems like we have more of the influence than expected now i know how kikes feel

it stops your tongue from falling and giving you a double chin
doesn't help your chin at all though

Every single female I’ve seen on tiktok or normfag has legit used the bold glamour filter and pointed to their jaw doing the mewing position.

So fucking annoying how this thing is hardwired now into Normie humor
Normies following the flock just like sheeps

Next they are going to start twitching their eye lids to get hunter eyes

Bunch of retards

I jelqmaxx too