Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious EVERY SINGLE HEIGHTMAXXING METHOD (CLOSED PLATES) I KNOW OF.

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
UPPER BODY MAXIMIZATION​
:​

1. sleep stretching:
Highest anecdotal amount achieved: 2.5 inches

2. Freakkforlife stretches: (tadasana, wallpoint touch, hanging).
Highest anecdotal amount achieved: 3.5 inches

This stretching method is the only one I've done and I got inch.

3. Posture correctment: (pelvic tilts, kyphosis, etc)
Highest anecdotal amount achieved: 3 inches

4. Glucosamine supplemention:
Highest anecdotal amount achieved: 1 inch

5. Hgh/peptides after growth plate closure
Highest anecdotal amount achieved: .9 inches

LOWER BODY MAXIMIZATION:

1. Lsjl:
Highest anecdotal amount achieved: 1 inch

2. Ankle weights and microfractures/shinbone routine:
Highest anecdotal amount achieved: 2 inches

3. Heelsmashing:
Highest anecdotal amount achieved: 2 inches

WHOLE BODY MAXIMIZATION:

1. lifts/elevator shoes:
Highest amount achieved: 5 inches

2. Subliminals:
Highest anecdotal amount achieved: 7 inches

3. Magick:
Highest amount achieved: 12 inches

4. Supplements:
Things like relaxin, vitamin k, vitamin d, niacin, SAM E.
once again total grey area although relaxin seems to be the most promising with anecdotes pointing to 3 inches of growth.....however expensive

5. Styling:
Wearing nice fitted clothes with a thicker hairstyle on top adding to the illusion of height.
Perception from others: 1 inch

6. lying
Lastly you could lie and boost your height up by a few inches but more realistically you should just round up to the next half inch or add a whole inch to your height.

Nigga I'm 5'7 :feelsree::feelsree: please teach me how to use magick and subliminals to grow taller :cryfeels:

Last edited:
looksfag-tier thread

You are taller in the morning because your spine decompresses. Just lay a bed or a couch as much as you can

Nigga I'm 5'7 :feelsree::feelsree: please teach how to use magick and subliminals to grow taller :cryfeels:
There are a few different waya to do this. The easiest is by listening to subliminals. You need to have absolute faith for it to be effective. It will be more effective if you open your crown and third eye chakras. You can do this with planetary meditation. Magickal methods are more difficult but you can get even more extreme results. The fastest/easiest magical methods involve petitioning spirits.

There are a few different waya to do this. The easiest is by listening to subliminals. You need to have absolute faith for it to be effective. It will be more effective if you open your crown and third eye chakras. You can do this with planetary meditation. Magickal methods are more difficult but you can get even more extreme results. The fastest/easiest magical methods involve petitioning spirits.
Bro give me your fastest most efficient method I'm completly done with manletism :feelsUnreal:

Bro give me your fastest most efficient method I'm completly done with manletism :feelsUnreal:
The fastest magickal methods would involve summoning a Deity and politely asking them to grow you in exchange for offerings.

@Orzmund @WorthlessSlavicShit

All cope, only true ones are LL or lifts

which kind of deity? what and do I have to offer?
There are many different deities that can help you. You have to be comfortable with them to get a good connection. Angels, Pagan gods, African gods can help you. I haven't researched every deity that can make you grow after your growth plates close, but I know about President Marbas from the Ars Goetia. A dude in BALG made a post about him. Growing after your growth plates close up is a big request. you should give a small offering every day, like incense and big offerings when you invoke him and make requests. The most extreme the request, the more extreme the offering. Jack Daniels, cigars, gold coins, money, herbs and fruit are good offerings. Your own blood and the blood from young black roosters are some of the most potent and should be used in conjunction with the other offerings.

I'll talk about the black rooster first. It will take time to grow the rooster. You can give other offerings while the roaster matures. You have to buy it as a chick, dedicate it's life to President Marbas and feed it good food. You should name it something like "Property of President Marbas", or "President Marbas's Rooster". It's not a bad idea to draw President Marbas's sigil on the rooster. You could even write "property of President Marbas" on the rooster. You should also paint president Marbas's Sigil on/in it's chicken coop. The chicken coop doesn't have to be big because it only needs to house the rooster and 1 hen. You can make one inexpensively from yourself. You need to sacrifice the rooster before it matures enough to fuck the hen. If it fucks the hen, it will waste it's life force. The hen is there to make the rooster horny/Viril. You should sacrifice the rooster under the full moon by cutting it's throat from left to right and declare that it's blood is for President Marbas.

Now I'm going to tell you about offering your own blood. Not only is your blood and extremely potent offering, but it will also give you a much closer connection to the spirit, because your blood is a part of you. You need to draw his sigil, prick your finger and apply a few drops of blood to the sigil everyday.

Sounds like a fair deal anything beats manlet existence :kys:
You don't need to sell your soul and soul selling isn't real thing. That's from movies. What is real is soul dedication. When you dedicate your soul to a demon, you spend your afterlife in their sphere. You do not need to do that to grow. You can just give offerings.

Sounds like a fair deal anything beats manlet existence :kys:
Invocation is a mild, temporary for of spirit possession. You will need to invoke President Marbas for this to be effective. Possession is much more intense than invocation. You don't need to achieve that level of connection to get the results you want, but you it will enhance your relationship with President Marbas.

Another thing I didn't mention. You need to forge a relationship with the spirit. You can't rudely try to summon a demon and demand things from thing. The very best thing that can result from that is being ignored by the spirit. President Marbas knows everything about the human body.He understands the human body in a deeper level than any doctor. He creates new diseases. If you anger him by rudely demanding things from him, he can curse you with a horrible, untreatable disease. Always be polite when talking to spirits and don't rush things.

@Michael W. Ford Thanks for everything man I'll try to apply some of this advice :feelsautistic: :feelsYall:

@Michael W. Ford Thanks for everything man I'll try to apply some of this advice :feelsautistic: :feelsYall:
Remember, magick requires faith. You need to have absolute, unshakable faith. Magick also requires secrecy, so don't tell anyone about your personal magickal practice.

Remember, magick requires faith. You need to have absolute, unshakable faith. Magick also requires secrecy, so don't tell anyone about your personal magickal practice.
The faith part seems kinda hard ngl but I'll keep my magickal practices to myself thanks again :feelsokman:

The faith part seems kinda hard ngl but I'll keep my magickal practices to myself thanks again :feelsokman:
you need to work on developing faith. You can't do something you don't believe in. The spirits are kind of like people. Would you help someone who questions your existence? Would you help someone who questions your competence?