Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Every single foid is completely insufferable

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
After he died we learned that my dad cheated on my mom, for a while I sympathized with her (being raised by a bunch of fucking foids) but tbh she's still the same insufferable cunt making a big deal out of every little fucking thing. she's actually mental, screeches like a fucking banshee, instantly. just learned that she used to bust my dad's balls for not choosing the perfect christmas tree :feelshaha:

imagine raging over such trivial horseshit as a christmas tree when everybody is supposed to be chill. who cares if the tree is fucked? and probably every other trivial shit you can imagine. no wonder the nigga cheated on her, I would've done the same if given the chance. it's been comfy living with her, better than living completely alone tbh and she makes food :feelsthink: but recently the heater died and she went batshit insane again and it's getting really tiresome :feelsseriously: (should've replaced it earlier like I said, but she was afraid of the wagie bringing in corona like the boomer she is :feelskek:)

my sister is also a raging cunt, 37 year old literal catlady who thinks she's intellectual because she reads a lot of foid tier books :feelskek: in reality she's the same old chad only tinder roast as the rest of them. when she's here she's constantly talking about how people look on tv. every fucking person she has to comment on their looks I was coping really hard when I was a kid but there's absolutely nothing else she cares about. they talk about looks 24/7 and then go and feed you personality bluepills. she's fucking 37 and that's all she can think about. she's supposed to be mature, right?

don't get me started on my cousins. one dumped his manlet bf and is slutting it up hard now at 28. fat emo bitch, thinks she's too hot for her manlet now that she has a degree and 'fancy' job while the manlet wagied for 10 years so they can buy a house :blackpill: the other one is also mental, though she was even worse as a kid. my aunt too, they just talk about the most inane things like makeup or chads or what plastic surgery some famous cunt got :lul: holy fuck it's over. these are the foids we're supposed to be simping for? they are absolute dogshit. a lot of men have qualities. all foids have are their holes

water, tldr

Brutal no reply pill

I agree with you boyo ngl tbh.

it is what it is buddy boyo, nobody is reading all that shit :feelsYall:
I read it, Shame there are so many shitty foids in your life. All of them are insufferable but if they were that insufferable around me i dont know if id be able to handle it

yes foids are annoying cunts and being attracted to them sexually is a fucking curse.

it is what it is

My condolences

My condolences

nobody is reading all that shit
I actually read the whole thing. I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I lost my father at a young age too.
I do have a good relationship with my close family, but I agree that It's brutal being raised by foids.
I was so naive and bluepilled about women and life in general.

thanks boyos, god bless :feelscomfy: