Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Every School Shooting is Preventable.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Every school shooter is preventable. If people weren’t so selfish and took the time out of their days to talk to the quiet kid and didn’t harass and bully him then he wouldn’t develop violent thoughts to enflate his sense of self.

Normies tell you not to engage with the shooter but that just makes it 10x worser cuz he gets more and more isolated. It’s kinda like a contest. Imagine you kept seeing your classmates win awards for 10 years straight and you not win a single one yet they sabotaged every single chance you had at winning. That’s what makes a school shooter.

Every school shooter is preventable if more people had more kindess and took time out of their days to talk with the quiet kid. Normies will say “it’s not my responsibility to help someone” but it is. He’s around you and you shun him.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

yeah, foids could have just had sex with them

my oneitis can just love me
You’re creating a school shooter too by ignoring that autist you found annoying. The blood is on your hands.

Maybe, but I think other forms will emerge or take place of it.

not really,
you've got genetics and the envirement it expresses itself in,
conflict is natural/inevitable

They're a reflection of the awful mental conditions in this country. You get what you fucking deserve.