Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Every race want to be white

Ixio

Ixio

Greycel
Every race of men want a girl to be white so proof that they did not work on the fields like the peasants
Asian kings kidnapped white girls from Nordic even tho they have a harem of girls
White is good light skin is right

niggers wants too be black thats why they paint black color all day

having racial pride is as cringe as 'fat acceptance.' Except white pride.

Every nigger knows deep down white is just superior. Only white pride is logical, because of course they have something to be proud of, genetically.

Every nigger knows deep down white is just superior. Only white pride is logical, because of course they have something to be proud of, genetically.

Whites are gods.

Untitled860 20230510104912

White or nothing

Why tf is this grey garbo thread pinned :lul:

U aint got race to cope with when ur sub5
We're part of the subhuman race, all of us:feelsrope:

Everyone want to be good looking.

I couldnt care less about race

>grey
>pinned

I am proud of other curries being extremely low inhib, and one of the few nations still resisting feminism.

THERE IS NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF FOR SHARING SOME GENETIC ACCOMPLISHMENTS WITH OTHERS PRIDE COMES WITH EFFORT NOT WITH LUCK FUCK

race doesnt matter when youre in here boyo :feelsjuice:

I don't want to be white, I want to be ATTRACTIVE and RICH

All ethnics should commit mass suicide

One of the biggest lifefuels in my life is that I look white despite being iraqi. I found 2 blonde hairs recently. One on my right nipple and the other on my upper left arm

20230924 210514

I just want white status. I don't want to be an inferior stringy haired albino that burns in the sun.

Being mixed race is the worst

If I married a white women, I have no doubt my kids would look white as fuck. I even have relatives with blonde hair and blue eyes. My beard is even ginger

The biggest downside of internet being every idiot is allowed to broadcast their opinions.

there are tyrone and sheboon stacy.

Change my mind: every non white race that paints their blond is white worshipping

I don't want to be white, I want to be ATTRACTIVE and RICH
Same in ideal scenario, i dont care how i look or what color i am, i just want others to respect me and threat me like anyone else, goodluck with that as midget shitskin.

No race for your face

I used to want to be black when I was younger or a darker skin I thought black people were cool JFL now I hate black people I wanted to be from the hood and shit too. I even was friends with the darkest skin kid on purpose I was such a retarded kid that doomed myself.

I want to be black and fuck every foid because jbw is ethnic cope

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back