Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every race deserves its own territory to pursue its destiny

D

dementus

Temp. Banned
-
Every race deserves its own country.

Tajiks in Afghanistan need their own country. there is plenty of lands for all the races to be happy when seceding. If we secede the area of ours is big enough to be comparable to a European country. We can make it work:

1200px-Ethnolinguistic_Groups_Afghanistan_EN.svg.png

I just wanna live with my own race of people and be surrounded by them.

We are all part of the human race :soy:

I agree, too bad globalists like Nato and the UN exist and punish everyone who sees the world this way

I just wanna live with my own race of people and be surrounded by them.
We were actually intended by nature to prefer that over the multiculturalism and race mixing that is pushed nowadays

Every race deserves its own country.
Ok, I'm sure all countries are self-sufficient.
NOOOOOO NOT LIKE THAT PLEASE LET'S SHARE NETWORKS/FOOD/TECHNOLOGY/FACTORIES/ENGINEERS/RAW MATERIALS!
And that's why the "MY RACE MY COUNTRY" bullshit will never work, only if you want to create a feudalist soyciety.
ACTUALLY THATS GREAT YES!
good luck trying to convince others to live without electricity, technology and everything else
Race supremacists are some of the most braindead fucks out there.

Self segregation will enforce and impose itself on the social order naturally even in ostensibly multiethnic settings