Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Every positive teenage memory I have was made by corporations.

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
When I feel reminiscent of my teenage years, I should be thinking about that time I was walking along the riverbank with a cute girl who was nervous and excited to be alone with me, and kissing before my parents came to pick us up. That's the kind of memory I deserve to fondly look back upon.

But that never happened. Instead, I have memories of going to Orgrimmar and killing 50 orcs in world PvP. I have memories of reading manga. I remember really liking some TV shows. All shit that is inorganic and was made by companies to get profit from teenagers. It's all plastic memories, and absolutely none of it will really be remembered.

Fuck this sick world.

Orcs are scum tho, you did good job slaying those bastards.

World of Warcraft is the reason I now have autism and severe social anxiety.

I was a perfectly normal kid with an actual social circle and many friends but then I rotted on there literally 19-20 hours a day, I'd say, and lost ALL social skills possible, and got an extremely high inhibition to the point I was too scared to leave the house. These fucks have probably destroyed many other lives in the same manner, they should be held responsible. They make the game addicting as fuck too and literally impossible to quit.

I was a perfectly normal kid with an actual social circle and many friends but then I rotted on there literally 19-20 hours a day, I'd say, and lost ALL social skills possible, and got an extremely high inhibition to the point I was too scared to leave the house. These fucks have probably destroyed many other lives in the same manner, they should be held responsible. They make the game addicting as fuck too and literally impossible to quit.

Do you still play it?

Not really anymore. Just OSRS and sometimes CSGO, but the damage is done anyway.
Ah, I am still struggling, I can quit it for a month or two but sooner or later I am back on some private server...

Ah, I am still struggling, I can quit it for a month or two but sooner or later I am back on some private server...

yeah, i played wotlk private servers so much. mostly molten wow, arena tournament, and now warmane. the game is literally just about impossible to quit, you always come back, even if it's 10 years later.

I already had incel tendencies before I started playing, but WoW probably stomped out the little candle flame that was my last hope.

Do you still play it?

I still play on live to this day. It doesn't help that Blizzard has made the endgame endless and grindy, so you always feel productive while playing. I'm glad there's something I'm good at in life, but it still fucking sucks.

I already had incel tendencies before I started playing, but WoW probably stomped out the little candle flame that was my last hope.
If you have incel tendencies, games like wow will most likely seal the deal. Chads are immune to it tho, me and my brother have been playing together ever since, but he is turbo chad even if he regularly spent 12h grinding shit in felwood.