Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Every pill has flaws

uo89997

uo89997

Banned
-
No pill is completely correct.

Bluepill:

The bluepill is the dumbest of all the pills. The bluepill says that you can get a woman just based off of your personality. If you seriously think that is true you are a dumbass. Women select based on looks all the time, why do you think Ryan Gosling isn't a balding curry janitor?

However, at the same time, to say that a man's personality doesn't come into play at all is flawed. Of course a woman is going to like a man who is funny and confident and comfortable in his own skin over a man who is not. Many people here do not have any of these traits and yet bash the bluepill as being completely false. Think about it. If you were funnier, more confident and gave less of a fuck about what others thought you would do better with women than you do now.

Redpill:

The redpill is slightly more believable but still mostly bullshit. The redpill says that you can attract women by simply becoming a dark personality and "just lifting bro". Once again this is completely ridiculous as most guys will not make rapid gains at the gym unless they have good genetics in the first place and the dark triad personality is extremely hard to pull off as it literally means becoming a psychopath, narcissist and machievellian.

At the same time the redpill is correct in that a woman likes a man who is willing to put time and effort into himself, stays physically active and has motivation. Similarily, women like men who exhibit those dark triad traits even in small amounts.

Blackpill:

The blackpill is the most accurate of the pills as it is the only pill willing to admit that women are attracted to men who are tall, good looking, the right race, dark triad and have money. For this it mogs all of the other pills to the moon and back. Not only is it the most accurate but it has also been proven by many, many studies to be true (see Incel Wiki).

Despite all of the evidence for the blackpill, however, even it has flaws. I walk around every day and I see guys who are not tall, not good looking and sometimes not even the right race walking around with women. Now, these women aren't usually hot babes but they also aren't landwhales either. You see, no matter how much time we spend on this forum theorizing and thinking, we will never be able to understand women fully, women will always be attracted to men for reasons unkown.

The only way for us to truly ascend is to experiment. To try dressing differently, to try moneymaxxing, to try looksmaxxing, to try the bluepill route and developing a better personality, to try the redpill route and trying to become dark triad and seeing which method works out best in the end. If we try hard enough and put enough effort to experiment with imroving ourselves, I truly believe that a lot of us have the potential to ascend. Maybe not with becky and probably not with Stacy but a chance to ascend nonetheless.

Here is a comment by me that inspired this thread:
Let me spill some truth. No pill is completely correct. Women are complicated human beings that are hard to understand. Men are simple they like hot women and that's it. Women on the other hand like various things about various men, their preferences are subjective and harder to judge. Yes they like looks, yes they like personality, yes they like money and yes, sometimes a man has all those things and they don't like him.

Last edited:
@Rimiru @Ray @Cope_Time thoughts? I'm sigining off for a few days

The only way for us to truly ascend is to experiment. To try dressing differently, to try moneymaxxing, to try looksmaxxing, to try the bluepill route and developing a better personality, to try the redpill route and trying to become dark triad and seeing which method works out best in the end. If we try hard enough and put enough effort to experiment with imroving ourselves, I truly believe, that every member on this forum has the potential to ascend. Maybe not with becky and probably not with Stacy but a chance to ascend nonetheless.
These things don't really contribute to ascending imo. At best they give you like a +0.1% chance. An incel finding a relationship will boil down to sheer luck. You can't predict it like you can't predict some rare asteroid impact.

These things don't really contribute to ascending imo. At best they give you like a +0.1% chance. An incel finding a relationship will boil down to sheer luck. You can't predict it like you can't predict some rare asteroid impact.
You're really going to tell me that if you went out and approached 1,000 women tomorrow it would only improve your chances by 0.1%? Yes it's still hard for us and it will always be harder for us than Chad but it doesn't mean it's impossible. idk I'm tired tbh

I was on board until you said "everyone here has a chance to ascend" which is just blatantly wrong. Many members will be here forever, and will likely die here too.

I am a supporter of the whitepill though, since it's basically just a more productive and effective form of the blackpill but without any of it's toxic traits.

Personally I despise redpill the most. Black or blue won't make you humiliate yourself. Neither blackpill or bluepill slap you on the face and say you need to just "try harded bro" to succeed. Redpill is a scam, it's torture and it's evil. Bluepill is just stupidity and blackpill is the depressing truth.

I was on board until you said "everyone here has a chance to ascend" which is just blatantly wrong. Many members will be here forever, and will likely die here too.

I am a supporter of the whitepill though, since it's basically just a more productive and effective form of the blackpill but without any of it's toxic traits.
True good point, it's a generalization that can't be confirmed.

"Women are complicated human beings that are hard to understand"

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I don't know if blackpill says exactly that, but if it does, then it's wrong in this sense: saying that a certain guy is incel for the reason x or y.

For me, truecel doesn't just have a reason to be in this condition, but a combo of them. The face alone cannot imprison someone in inceldom, otherwise we wouldn't see ugly men dating. Not even manletism, poverty, etc.

Ugly is usually ugly, manlet and thin bones; or ugly, autistic and bald. The incel manlet is usually manlet, bald and poor; or manlet, autistic and narrow-shouldered.

In my case, there are so many reasons why I'm trapped in inceldom that it would be a real miracle for me to ascend without betabuxx.

"Women are complicated human beings that are hard to understand"

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Nope, women are all shallow and very uncomplicated creatures, I've never met a complex toilet in my life (well, actual toilets are more complex then them, LOL). They're just full of themselves. :blackpill:

Nope, women are all shallow and very uncomplicated creatures, I've never met a complex toilet in my life (well, actual toilets are more complex then them, LOL). They're just full of themselves. :blackpill:

Base

Bluepill:

The bluepill is the dumbest of all the pills. The bluepill says that you can get a woman just based off of your personality. If you seriously think that is true you are a dumbass. Women select based on looks all the time, why do you think Ryan Gosling isn't a balding curry janitor?

However, at the same time, to say that a man's personality doesn't come into play at all is flawed. Of course a woman is going to like a man who is funny and confident and comfortable in his own skin over a man who is not. Many people here do not have any of these traits and yet bash the bluepill as being completely false. Think about it. If you were funnier, more confident and gave less of a fuck about what others thought you would do better with women than you do now.

Redpill:

The redpill is slightly more believable but still mostly bullshit. The redpill says that you can attract women by simply becoming a dark personality and "just lifting bro". Once again this is completely ridiculous as most guys will not make rapid gains at the gym unless they have good genetics in the first place and the dark triad personality is extremely hard to pull off as it literally means becoming a psychopath, narcissist and machievellian.

At the same time the redpill is correct in that a woman likes a man who is willing to put time and effort into himself, stays physically active and has motivation. Similarily, women like men who exhibit those dark triad traits even in small amounts.

Blackpill:

The blackpill is the most accurate of the pills as it is the only pill willing to admit that women are attracted to men who are tall, good looking, the right race, dark triad and have money. For this it mogs all of the other pills to the moon and back. Not only is it the most accurate but it has also been proven by many, many studies to be true (see Incel Wiki).

Despite all of the evidence for the blackpill, however, even it has flaws. I walk around every day and I see guys who are not tall, not good looking and sometimes not even the right race walking around with women. Now, these women aren't usually hot babes but they also aren't landwhales either. You see, no matter how much time we spend on this forum theorizing and thinking, we will never be able to understand women fully, women will always be attracted to men for reasons unkown.

The only way for us to truly ascend is to experiment. To try dressing differently, to try moneymaxxing, to try looksmaxxing, to try the bluepill route and developing a better personality, to try the redpill route and trying to become dark triad and seeing which method works out best in the end. If we try hard enough and put enough effort to experiment with imroving ourselves, I truly believe that a lot of us have the potential to ascend. Maybe not with becky and probably not with Stacy but a chance to ascend nonetheless.

All this post is is facts. Id say only sub2 males only seriously live by the blackpill. Everyone above that should be blackpilled but slightly redpilled, cuz things like NTmaxxing and GYMmaxxing can give you a small chance of ascension
also see u dood
u taking a break for any particular reason?

All this post is is facts. Id say only sub2 males only seriously live by the blackpill. Everyone above that should be blackpilled but slightly redpilled, cuz things like NTmaxxing and GYMmaxxing can give you a small chance of ascension
also see u dood
u taking a break for any particular reason?
Nah just a couple days, I'm back now. Glad you liked the post

I don't believe the blackpill has any 'toxic traits'. The blackpill is really just a synonym for reality.

What instills hopelessness is discovering the truth after being lied to for so long by society, and learning that many of the characteristics that impact your failures are immutable or are largely static (height, race, face).

It tells people we lack less agency than we like to think and that is depressing.

On top of this, our biology screams at us to be attracted to women and desire them.

I do agree the whitepill is healthy; not to remain in a state of depression and use the knowledge gained to move forward.

Women on the other hand like various things about various men, their preferences are subjective and harder to judge. Yes they like looks, yes they like personality, yes they like money and yes, sometimes a man has all those things and they don't like him.

Such a male doesn't exist, you know it just as well as everyone does.

Bluepill:

Redpill:

Blackpill:

Erm.. actually they is an explanation to why not all woman go for tall + good looking guys and can be seen with normie looking men. Its arleady been debunked. Its called being NT. Also having some sort of local status (being known in your area or neighborhood) or being in a social circle.

Blackpill does have its flaws tho but it can be improved. Too many low iq LDAR retards here who drag the Blackpill down.