Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every piece of media is either Jewish or antisemitic

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
I was recently playing Fire Emblem Path of Radiance and near the end of the game Ike is leading the charge into occupied territory and his army are finally taking back their country and driving out the invaders and defiant triumphant orchestral music starts playing to emphasize the shifting tides and the resistance's epic resurgent charge to victory. And every single person playing the game agrees that the liberation army are badass heroes. But Jews hate this message because when Palestinians do the same thing in real life the media wants you to believe they're evil and "antisemitic".

And guess what, They own Onlyfans and Tinder too!

the antisemitic media is also owned by jews btw

The Jews have no choice but to obey.

Shem
Shamkir (city)

IMG 4957

In 737, Khazars settled in Shamkir after the Arabian commander Mervan's campaign to the Volga. In 752, the city was destroyed by the Sabir people (Sephardi Jews), who lived nearby and rebelled against the Arabs. In 854, the Khazars took refuge in Shamkir.

Last edited: