Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every person that normies hate, i either sympathise with or i support that person.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
merlin_135045534_6d81068f-e1dd-4b74-bd51-fe7988dc4002-master768.jpg

Martin Shkrelli, a genius Albanian business man that was slandered by the media that was payed by the insurance industry, now he's in jail for fucking over the elites of the corporations
sm.jpg

Elliot Rodger, a man that had enough with the female hypergamy and insane standards towards modern men so he decided to take action himself.
nikolas_cruz.png

Nicolas Cruz, used to be an incel like us but finally got a gf, and then she breaks up with him and cucks him with BBC tyrone. She caused his outburst, she just had to crush his heart and cuck him too.
140123130741-aman-bashar-al-assad-stare-syria-super-tease.jpg

Basher al Assad, president of Syria. He is trying to keep his country together and keep his citizens safe but the Jews want control of his oil pipeline so they constantly try to take him down aka (funding Isis, lol if you don't realize that Isis is Jew funded)

YOURE SO FUCKING COOL DUDE

IM A FUCKING LOSER AY AY SHABA WHAT?

i look like a retard ay ay click clack wid the mac, blow ur lungs out ur back

(((ISIS))) is indeed supported, possibly even created by (((them))); and it makes perfect sense. (((The media))) is also (((their))) creation, so by giving attention to (((ISIS))) through (((the media))), they can easily brainwash others and play the victims, once again. They're very sneaky.

In general I feel the same.