Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

every one of you should ignore social etiquette

StayFrosty

StayFrosty

The Watchman
★★★★★
serious post.

DONT's:no:
- open doors for foids
- give up your seat on the bus/train for foids
- hold the elevator door for foids
- tip waitresses
- smile at foids
- help foids reach things on high shelves
- carry bags/heavy things for foids
- say sorry, thank you or please to foids
- move out of the way for a foid when walking down the sidewalk
- defend foids

DO's:yes:
- sneeze/cough on foids
- 'manspread' wherever you sit
- sit next to foids to make them feel uncomfortable
- stare at foids wearing slutty clothes to make them feel uncomfortable
- ignore foids reactions to any of the above

foids don't offer an ounce of fucking respect to you, so why should you respect them?

feel free to add to the list

that's what I do I blast music outside and don't wear masks

Based mannerscel

- open doors for foids

I did this for an elderly Sheboon - She disregarded me. I did it for a tall White woman - She thanked me and quickly walked off.

- give up your seat on the bus/train for foids

I've had women avoid me as much as possible. On one occasion, a foid quickly blocked me from sitting next to her on a very crowded bus.

A blonde woman once looked at me briefly and quickly switched seats to the other side of the bus.

I was looking at the destination sign directly ahead of me.

I was on a Metro Transit bus once.

An obese, middle-aged Latina noticed my presence(I was looking through my window) and apparently believed I was staring at her reflection.

She started frowning at me.

Nothing new. Pean holes have blocked me from sitting near them on the bus. When I was on the bus once, a Black foid and her mother quickly exited and glared at me from the bus stop.

- smile at foids

In group therapy, Shannon B was switched into another group after I looked at her during "process group". I was told not to "stare", to the exclusion of everyone else staring at her. This was after she turned her head and frowned at me.

I'm reluctant to divulge such details since they encourage my "Negative Thoughts".

Yes. I was penalized for staring at a Cumskin hole. It once angered me, knowing that Western society was brimming with too many pro-Cumskin Hole simps to accept my experiences.

- help foids reach things on high shelves
- carry bags/heavy things for foids

I cooked a meal in the youth commune. A foid said of it:

"Wow. This tastes like shid"

- move out of the way for a foid when walking down the sidewalk

Another fell(wearing sandals) on the ground and accused me of pushing her until her foid friend said "It wasn't him".

One scurried away from me in a Target Field skywalk. Would you say that she wisely avoided a "Toll"?