Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Every one of our crushes going back to elementary school will be taking dick tomorrow and will have cum sprayed on her face

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
It is inevitable, thats just how womens lives are, meanwhile I will be rotting in my room, it really pains me to realize this

sometimes I’m glad I’m from Saudi Arabia.

oneitis = soy cuck

Nah, half of them ended up asexual. Not that they look good enough to find anyone they're have anyway

If Christmas is at Grandma's house, she and Grandpa will not allow it.

the guy in your avatar will be spraying cum on a foids face while you post here OP

I’ve been trying to cope with knowing my high school oneitis has been getting fucked up her ass by black guys and tall hot guys and drinking their cum for the last 10 years. Still can’t come to terms with it. She was such a good girl, then she turned herself into a toilet for tall hot guys. All her holes belong to the world.

Maybe in heaven :feelsahh:
Hopefully. :cryfeels:
1CE30E8D A4A9 483A ACD4 08CF69F912C0

I just sprayed cum on my hands and lower abdomen. Merry Xmas

Yeah it's pretty painful

I’ve been trying to cope with knowing my high school oneitis has been getting fucked up her ass by black guys and tall hot guys and drinking their cum for the last 10 years. Still can’t come to terms with it. She was such a good girl, then she turned herself into a toilet for tall hot guys. All her holes belong to the world.
I cope by rationalizing that if I knew she was such a slut I wouldn't have been so enamored by her in the first place.

yOu WiLl nEvEr ExPeRiEnCe tHiS

And they will be tasting there own poo once Chads cock has been removed from her bumhole

yes, pretty much this whole period is a fuckathon, outside of obligations like christmas dinner and new years party