Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every one of my siblings are doing better than me in life

ElliotMogger

ElliotMogger

Professional misogynist
★★
I have 2 brothers and one foid sister and all of them are better than me in practically every way, both of my brothers despite being younger than me both play and are good at sports (whilst I've never played sport in years) they are also way more sociable than me they both have over 10 friends in school (whilst the amount of friends I've had throughout my entire life I can count on one hand), they are also just in general more outdoorsy than me going on walks and shit with my father (whilst I despise going outside and I just in general hate being in the sunlight) and they both have already had girlfriends despite my youngest brother being only 14 (I've never even kissed or held hands with a girl) and my sister is the fucking worst she's an excellent student and she's hot and has a nice face, curvy thighs and decent sized tits so of course she's a popular girl in school with many friends and she's been in several relationships with men. Overall despite my parents never saying it to my face I know I'm a loser and a disappointment to them and I diffidently know I'm not the favorite child and despite how much I hate my retarded foid mother and my cunt of a father I still carve their approval and love (something ill never have)

Relatable. We incels all live quite the same, that's how we truly know it's over and never even began.