Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Every once in a while I try to take a picture of myself and immediately want to die

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
I don't understand how I can be 5/10 when I look in the mirror, but any time I take a picture of myself I'm suddenly a 3/10. Literally every part of my face and body are sub-human.

Same, bro. Front side camera of my iNorm is my worst enemy.

I don't understand how I can be 5/10 when I look in the mirror, but any time I take a picture of myself I'm suddenly a 3/10. Literally every part of my face and body are sub-human.
Yes, somethig like that. But i still can somewhat ok with my photos, but when i see my profile i want to crush every camera and mirror

Just don't take a picture of yourself theory

I have to shave everyday, and I hate having to look into the mirror.

Cell's front cameras make you look way uglier, truth. I also feel like a complete incel subhuman when I take a pic of myself with them.

selfies and lightning and turn average to shit and GL to average

I look rancid in bright office lightning with selfie mode, making my usual light brown eyes into disgusting deathnic black. I look 50x better using flash in a dark place.

When I accidentaly open my phone's front camera I want to bash my nose in with a brick.