Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting every night when i stay up late i feel internal emptiness

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
everyday i spend my summer all alone in my thoughts and my laptop and i feel so empty that i cant even cry sometimes. my life turned out really bad and i wonder what i have done to deserve this living all my friends fucking ghosted me because they think i was mean but i was just suffering and t hey didnt understand it because they are dumbfucking bluepilled fucks now back to the topic everyday i feel so empty late at night as if i am about to die but sadly the cycle is on repeat everyday until i die ik people say u got alot to live for but i am 18 and ugly so my life is already over it dosent matter what i do cause i will feel this pain until the day i fucking die

I suffer from severe depression and it's a total bitch and simple tasks such as making coffee is a chore as a result of it due to feeling too shitty to want to do anything.

I lack motivation even for things I enjoy, it's THAT bad.

I'm hoping to heal real soon but I doubt it will happen. I'm stuck in a never ending cycle of pain.

A lot of the time, I feel both, physically and emotionally drained of energy.

I just want to be able to enjoy my life again but looks like I'm just stuck in this repetive, draining cycle.

I suffer from severe depression and it's a total bitch and simple tasks such as making coffee is a chore as a result of it due to feeling too shitty to want to do anything.

I lack motivation even for things I enjoy, it's THAT bad.

I'm hoping to heal real soon but I doubt it will happen. I'm stuck in a never ending cycle of pain.

A lot of the time, I feel both, physically and emotionally drained of energy.

I just want to be able to enjoy my life again but looks like I'm just stuck in this repetive, draining cycle.
fr man same here

everyday i spend my summer all alone in my thoughts and my laptop and i feel so empty that i cant even cry sometimes. my life turned out really bad and i wonder what i have done to deserve this living all my friends fucking ghosted me because they think i was mean but i was just suffering and t hey didnt understand it because they are dumbfucking bluepilled fucks now back to the topic everyday i feel so empty late at night as if i am about to die but sadly the cycle is on repeat everyday until i die ik people say u got alot to live for but i am 18 and ugly so my life is already over it dosent matter what i do cause i will feel this pain until the day i fucking die
Friends are here

Mogs me for being 18 and has friends, otherwise relatable

wydm by spectrum i am too low iq to understand
he means autism spectrum, I don't think you are cause you seem to have some sense of empathy unlike those on the high functioning end of the spectrum

I think he meant 'Neuro-Typical'.

Summer is excruciating for me unless I am NEETing. To be honest, I imagine heaven as an eternity of NEETing in one's dream-like paradise.
oh i see nah i am not

he means autism spectrum, I don't think you are cause you seem to have some sense of empathy unlike those on the high functioning end of the spectrum
thanks man yeah i like to realate to others

Autistic people can feel empathy, they just have trouble expressing it.

you will used to it my buddy.

i think most (if not all) of us here on this site can relate to the lonely nights thing.

as i've gotten older and finally more tired, at least one benefit is that it doesn't take me long to sleep at night any more. But yes, i remember it well, those nights in my youth. Especially when you knew on fri's n sat's that everyone else is out and at it. I've literally lost fuckin count of the sorrow and pain. Especially on days like valentines, new years etc... Or hearing people in the appartment upstairs going like jack rabbits while you settle in for another candlelit dinner for one, wondering what in the motherfuck you did to deserve such a merciless fate.

all im gona say is thank FK for pr0n. Yes it may be poison, but it does have its therapeutic uses :blackpill:

Last edited:
i think most (if not all) of us here on this site can relate to the lonely nights thing.

as i've gotten older and finally more tired, at least one benefit is that it doesn't take me long to sleep at night any more. But yes, i remember it well, those nights in my youth. Especially when you knew on fri's n sat's that everyone else is out and at it. I've literally lost fuckin count of the sorrow and pain. Especially on days like valentines, new years etc... Or hearing people in the appartment upstairs going like jack rabbits while you settle in for another candlelit dinner for one, wondering what in the motherfuck you did to deserve such a merciless fate.

all im gona say is thank FK for pr0n. Yes it may be poison, but it does have its therapeutic uses :blackpill:
Yeah man what have we done to deserve this fate

I cannot live without sleeping supplements. I have to sleep every time I feel lonely and depressed.