Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Every night I wish I don't wake up

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
WHY CAN'T I JUST DIE IN MY SLEEP aaaaahhhhhhh... :feelsrope:

Every time I wake up all I can think is goddamnit, not this shit again, why can't I just go back to the void.

Whenever I'm not gaming or high my life is just shit and actively miserable. I have no goals or ambition because I can't even get my dick wet. I can't even have sex or a relationship with women yet I'm still forced to wageslave so I can afford healthcare and so my parents won't kick me out. What a clown world :feelsclown:. Rationally I know I would be better off dead but my reptile brain wants me to live and fuck. I should stock up on helium.

Just take a perc and SN, it'll be the same.
what's their full form
Every time I wake up all I can think is goddamnit, not this shit again, why can't I just go back to the void.

Whenever I'm not gaming or high my life is just shit and actively miserable. I have no goals or ambition because I can't even get my dick wet. I can't even have sex or a relationship with women yet I'm still forced to wageslave so I can afford healthcare and so my parents won't kick me out. What a clown world :feelsclown:. Rationally I know I would be better off dead but my reptile brain wants me to live and fuck. I should stock up on helium.
Brutal. I too have no goals or plans for the future. We are already dead :feelsrope:

what's their full form

Brutal. I too have no goals or plans for the future. We are already dead :feelsrope:
A Percocet and sodium nitrite. Take as much as possible. You'll also need an antiemetic to keep you from vomiting.

Trucel trait.

A Percocet and sodium nitrite. Take as much as possible. You'll also need an antiemetic to keep you from vomiting.
Does it really work? Did you research this yourself?

On Gawd. Everyday I wake up, I say, “Fuck, here we go again.”:fuk:

The unending pain of life:feelsjuice:

I don't mind living insufferably as long as I annoy foids with just simply existing.