Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Every most upvoted reddit post is suifuel/ragefuel

Negroid Berber

Negroid Berber

Manlet, Ethnic, Bald
★★
I don't know why but I keep browsing soyddit even if I don't want to, and all the times I do it for even 10 seconds these are the post I find:

Over

No wonder lonely men that browse normie forums go ER :feelsclown:

Reddit is simping playground for lower value females, they can get 100000 soys licking their buttholes with few clicks.

Reddit is simping playground for lower value females, they can get 100000 soys licking their buttholes with few clicks.
they say that we care only care about sex and relationship yet in every kind of subreddit they need to talk about their 6'2 boyfriend or sexual topics

they say that we care only care about sex and relationship yet in every kind of subreddit they need to talk about their 6'2 boyfriend or sexual topics
lying cunts are hypocritic , narcissist and manipulative bitch.

First they say sex is natural and shouldnt be shamed then proced to shame men who want sex.

which subreddit is this

i like how the soy tries to prepare everyone for his amazing experience, but all he got was 15 seconds of kissing from his single mom wife

I bet his wifey is a 45 year old landwhale.

Reddit is super cucked especially when they banned r/incels, r/thedonald, and r/watchpeopledie

Every time somebody gets divorced or their girlfriend dumps them i want to tell them that they're not entitled to a woman's love but i know if i did that those lying hypocrites would dogpile me for being an asshole.