Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Every manlet on this forum should combatsportsmaxx

• Thread starter Deleted member 35245
  • Start date
Deleted member 35245

Deleted member 35245

I CÄN'T KREMPI
-
One thing that really bothers me on this forum is defeatism. Many users here constantly bitch about being bullied or ostracized at work because of their short height. Meanwhile, those people are either fat slobs or skinny pencil necks. Combat sports were pretty much mandatory for men/boys regardless of ethnicity, religion or culture. Soyciety wants to frame combatsports and bodybuilding as "toxic masculinity", this fact alone should be the reason why we should combatsportmaxx. Some of you might say: "No gym for your face" or "No champion belt for your face", which is obviously true, but pursuing something just for female validation is cucked and gynocentric. Some might come up with the argument that height gives you an advantage in combat sports, which is obviously true, but some of the greatest fighters are manlets:

Conor McGregor: 5'9"
Floyd Mayweather: 5'7"
Manny Pacquiao: 5'5"
Mike Tyson: 5'10" (turbomanlet in the heavyweight division)
Saúl Álvarez: 5'9"

Most of us, including me, will probably never be professional fighters, but combat sports is still a good cope and normies won't bully you if they know that you are a MMA fighter/boxer.
@Ecstasy

I agree especially for youngcels, adult people don't get in psychical fights often but i guess it might come useful sometimes.

Might be nice if you enjoy those kinds of things.
Otherwise just have a knife on you. What do you have to lose? :feelsaww:

They are the greatest fighters of their respectable weight class. Logan Paul went toe to toe with undefeated boxing champion and managed to survive with ease.

But that's not the point. I learned that what matters most is intimidating look which makes people not want to mess with you. Being short immediately disqualifies you from being threatening. Even if you are tall and have any genetic weakness like a weak jaw or glasses you look weak.

The point I am trying to make is that people would pick a fight with Connor Mc Gregggor but not Detonay Wilder who is a giga nigger 201 cm tall. Just with his looks alone Detonay Wilder will scare away 99.99% of people even without the status. Meanwhile Connor Mc Greggor without status looks like an Irish manlet that you could snap in half.

I carry a knife precisely because I don't have masculine facial features. I am not even a manlet yet because of my face alone people assume that I am an easy target.
But carrying a knife has prevented me from fighting at least 4 times.

I agree especially for youngcels, adult people don't get in psychical fights often but i guess it might come useful sometimes.
It will give a halo and normies don't mess with you

We need to start an underground incel dojo.

They are the greatest fighters of their respectable weight class. Logan Paul went toe to toe with undefeated boxing champion and managed to survive with ease.

But that's not the point. I learned that what matters most is intimidating look which makes people not want to mess with you. Being short immediately disqualifies you from being threatening. Even if you are tall and have any genetic weakness like a weak jaw or glasses you look weak.

The point I am trying to make is that people would pick a fight with Connor Mc Gregggor but not Detonay Wilder who is a giga nigger 201 cm tall. Just with his looks alone Detonay Wilder will scare away 99.99% of people even without the status. Meanwhile Connor Mc Greggor without status looks like an Irish manlet that you could snap in half.

I carry a knife precisely because I don't have masculine facial features. I am not even a manlet yet because of my face alone people assume that I am an easy target.
Logan Paul lost by huge margin, even though Mayweather didn't knock him out. Alvarez even won a title in the light heavyweight division, in which he is probably the shortest fighter. Roy Jones Jr is also just 5'11 and he won pretty much every title from middleweight to heavyweight

Last edited:
Why would I want to fight anyone when I can run away instead

You need big thick bones for that not pathetic framelet sticks

This is why I want to do boxing. I held off on it earlier for laziness and covid shutting it down. It would allow me to be even more confident with low inhib maxxing knowing that I could beat 100% of people (barring pro ufc fighters) in a fight or have the stamina to run away from them or a group of people or police.

yes i been thinking about studying martial arts

This is why I want to do boxing. I held off on it earlier for laziness and covid shutting it down. It would allow me to be even more confident with low inhib maxxing knowing that I could beat 100% of people (barring pro ufc fighters) in a fight or have the stamina to run away from them or a group of people or police.
This nigga gets it
Turboframlets are very rare even on this forum

Sport is worthless, rigged and primitive. You'll be only frustrated when genetically superior normies are better than you just because of genes and your manletism doesn't let anyone treat you seriously (inb4 female validation - no, it's not only about women, retard). The only fight ability worth learning is shooting. Everyone is equal. The bullet doesn't care if you're a chad or an incel. Especially considering that society will collapse soon.
I'm a manlet, yet I knocked out 6'2" heightmoggers in the second round. Keep coping. Despite my manletism and ugly face, nobody bullied me in my entire life because I combatsportmaxx.

where do you live,is fighting common in your area
I'm a manlet, yet I knocked out 6'2" heightmoggers in the second round. Keep coping. Despite my manletism and ugly face, nobody bullied me in my entire life because I combatsportmaxx.
you are 5'10'' and say you are a manlet?where do you live

Last edited:
Yeah just make my life even worse by signing up for repeated ass kickings. :feelsjuice:

Injuries I've suffered being physically assaulted in the past are as inconveniencing as inceldom tbh.

I’ve been doing BJJ for 5.5 years and quite a bit of boxing and mma during that time. It hasn’t really made any aspect of my life better except meeting some friends from it. You’re still gonna be viewed as an ugly manlet. Chances are you’ll never get in a fight. A gun will always beat you and a knife gives the guy a huge advantage. Martial arts is a cope TBH

One thing that really bothers me on this forum is defeatism. Many users here constantly bitch about being bullied or ostracized at work because of their short height. Meanwhile, those people are either fat slobs or skinny pencil necks. Combat sports were pretty much mandatory for men/boys regardless of ethnicity, religion or culture. Soyciety wants to frame combatsports and bodybuilding as "toxic masculinity", this fact alone should be the reason why we should combatsportmaxx. Some of you might say: "No gym for your face" or "No champion belt for your face", which is obviously true, but pursuing something just for female validation is cucked and gynocentric. Some might come up with the argument that height gives you an advantage in combat sports, which is obviously true, but some of the greatest fighters are manlets:

Most of us, including me, will probably never be professional fighters, but combat sports is still a good cope and normies won't bully you if they know that you are a MMA fighter/boxer.
@Ecstasy
10/10 post my man
tbh sadly I went to karate and kickboxing lessons twice but it was full of muslims that I had to ask to speak german with me so I understood anything. I will have to get into martial arts as soon as the corona restrictions allow it

I agree, good post.
Powerlifting and martial arts are based.
Bodybuilding (to attract foids) is cucked.

10/10 post my man
tbh sadly I went to karate and kickboxing lessons twice but it was full of muslims that I had to ask to speak german with me so I understood anything. I will have to get into martial arts as soon as the corona restrictions allow it
Immer dasselbe mit den Kanaken

This

@Ecstasy
Think I'll focus on wealthmaxxing instead, I don't have the wrists for that shit

Me punching a guy full force is like me damaging myself to knock him out, much prefer to just fight dirty and go for the eyes, the cheeks, the groin, etc

You seem to be forgetting that with all of these men, despite not being 6ft tall, they were all genetically gifted, especially Mike Tyson

Mike Tyson had 8 inch wrists, which are not typical for a man his height, he's basically built for boxing, any comparsion of us to these men is as ridiculous as saying we should trying to become models because "we have faces too"

There's a huge difference between "knowing how to fight" and "being able to deliver effective blows", if you can't do the latter there's no point in learning the prior

Learning ground work is also useless if you are small, the bigger guy can just throw you off, so unless you are fighting a guy with relatively the same weight and strength you are wasting your time

So I can waste time learning all of these combat tricks or I can just blind a guy and fuck him up in the most cheap and unfair way possible lol, much prefer that

Not saying we shouldn't exercise and try and stay fit (we should do that), but lets not delude ourselves into thinking we'll end up with anything but subpar combat capabilities

This

Think I'll focus on wealthmaxxing instead, I don't have the wrists for that shit

Me punching a guy full force is like me damaging myself to knock him out, much prefer to just fight dirty and go for the eyes, the cheeks, the groin, etc

You seem to be forgetting that with all of these men, despite not being 6ft tall, they were all genetically gifted, especially Mike Tyson

Mike Tyson had 8 inch wrists, which are not typical for a man his height, he's basically built for boxing, any comparsion of us to these men is as ridiculous as saying we should trying to become models because "we have faces too"

There's a huge difference between "knowing how to fight" and "being able to deliver effective blows", if you can't do the latter there's no point in learning the prior

Learning ground work is also useless if you are small, the bigger guy can just throw you off, so unless you are fighting a guy with relatively the same weight and strength you are wasting your time

So I can waste time learning all of these combat tricks or I can just blind a guy and fuck him up in the most cheap and unfair way possible lol, much prefer that

Not saying we shouldn't exercise and try and stay fit (we should do that), but lets not delude ourselves into thinking we'll end up with anything but subpar combat capabilities
Everybody here on this forum seems to be concerned about his safety. I was never in a situation where I had to defend myself. Nobody ever attacked or threatened me irl. I don't think that Conor McGregor is really that genetically gifted, but Mike Tyson definitely is.

I don't think that Conor McGregor is really that genetically gifted
I guarantee that his wrists are larger than usual for someone his size, you can't throw powerful punches if your wrists and/or hands are small, you just end up hurting yourself more than your opponent

Manny Pacquiao who is even shorter than me is known for having huge hands

These guys are built for this shit, if anybody could just get good at combat sports there'd be a lot more fighters crowding the ring

You see anybody can fight, but few can fight effectively

Either way, all this shit looks cool for movies, but all that martial arts shit doesn't mean much if you don't fight fair or have a gun, you take up a handful of sand and throw it at a guys face, go for a groin shot when he instinctively moves his hands up towards his face, go for the eyes and the head mercilessly, and none of his combat experience or build matters

If you fight like an animal, combat experience and skill doesn't matter, most people are expecting a "fair fight", but there's no such thing as fairness anyways, they were born better than us to begin with, where does fairness come into the equation?

Last edited:
I guarantee that his wrists are larger than usual for someone his size, you can't throw powerful punches if your wrists and/or hands are small, you just end up hurting yourself more than your opponent

Manny Pacquiao who is even shorter than me is known for having huge hands

These guys are built for this shit, if anybody could just get good at combat sports there'd be a lot more fighters crowding the ring

You see anybody can fight, but few can fight effectively
As I stated in my original post, most people here will never be professional fighters, but Boxing/MMA is, at least where I live, a niche sport and normies wont make fun of you if they know that you are boxer (even though you are not a professional). I don't disagree with you at all, but I still think that many niggas on this forum could be at least decent fighters if they actually tried. Working out is definitely better than rotting in your room, even though it might be "pointless". Many users on this forum come up with excuses to be lazy, which is imo extremely cucked. Moneymaxxing should be the number one priority.

I still think that many niggas on this forum could be at least decent fighters if they actually tried.
True, but to what end?,

This stuff would only benefit some teenager in highschool trying not to get bullied

In the adult world the chances that you'd get into a fight is slim at best unless you live in a dangerous area

I say go for it, but don't expect to get much use out of it as an adult