Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

every man and women must read Schopenhauer

• Thread starter Deleted member 16156
  • Start date
Deleted member 16156

Deleted member 16156

Banned
-
i'm surprised a man over 100 years ago could write such an essay, even now i didn't know how bluepilled i was; i thought women could truly be my equal but all my life they have proved me wrong; this essay here shows that nothing has changed; i believe now that women rights must be taken away ASAP. they are destroying society as we speak, if every boy could read this " Arthur Schopenhauer On Women " than maybe we would not be living in the "clown" world that we live today, all i ever wanted in my life was to be treated like a human, but the feminist of my country won. If they take over the world than im afraid all society will become degenerate and no sane healthy man will ever live a happy life again. Every incel should read this essay if your still having trouble with the blackpill.

https://ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/s/schopenhauer/arthur/essays/chapter5.html < here is a link to the Essay for free, for me its a 10 minute read

I have found everything in that essay to be true, have you?

His essay on noise is good

Last edited:
i did plan to read him ngl

"over 100 years ago"

Well, it was more than 200 years ago, his most important book "The World as Will and Representation" was written around 1815-17 and released shortly after his 30th birthday in 1818 but it's also his least blackpilled work.

Lol nigga im not gonna read that too big brain

I've heard of him