Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Every male should be staceysexual like me.

• Thread starter BlackPilledNeet
  • Start date
BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
★★★★★
I am the only blackpilled member here because im 100% Staceysexual. Most of you would fuck a landwhale or a boring Becky. Not me. You behave just like normies. Normie males would also fuck everything and find everything kind of attractive. You're the reason why even ugly women only want Chad. As we all know, women are very different. Even an ugly landwhale wants Chad.
You are the reason why even incredibly ugly women think they are suuuuper, beautiful and special. Women are all superficial. And I'm even more superficial.

Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

This would only work if ALL men were like this

18-25 (for legal reasons) Stacy only

Yeah men should let the repulsive goblinas and landwhales rot in their coping lesbian orgy
You feel me brocel. Thank you. Every incel should be superficial af just like foids are. We need to beat women at their own game

Our ugly asses can't have standards you fucking jackass.

Our ugly asses can't have standards you fucking jackass.
Yeah retard go and approach some ugly landwhale who would throw you away for some normie sooner of later, dumbass.

Yeah retard go and approach some ugly landwhale who would throw you away for some normie sooner of later, dumbass.
Not a landwhale of course dumbass but a normal hoe, and I've given up on ascending so I could care less about a foid.

Not a landwhale of course dumbass but a normal hoe, and I've given up on ascending so I could care less about a foid.
A so-called "normal hoe" wants Chad, you bluepilled dumbass. Guys like you who would ascend with any hoe are the reason why toilets think they are worth more than us, fuckin retard.

A so-called "normal hoe" wants Chad, you bluepilled dumbass. Guys like you who would ascend with any hoe are the reason why toilets think they are worth more than us, fuckin retard.
Can't you read I said I've GIVEN UP on dating.

I'm standardcel.
The less standards one has the more power he gives to females.
Females want a world where both Stacies and ugly landwhales have unlimited sex with genetically superior men but they themselves don't grant their bodies to an ugly low-status males.

maybe you see her as Stacy, but chad sees her as a land whale. The girls you see as Stacy probably aren’t even anywhere near the best. We’re just that deprived that our standards NATURALLY get lower out of depravity. Ofc not landwhale level

GIGA BASED I AM WHITE AMERICAN STACY/HIGH TIER BECKY ONLY AT THIS POINT IF EVERY MAN WAS STACYSEXUAL THE GENE POOL WOILD IMPROVE SHT SKINS WOULD DIE OUT AND SOCIETY IMPROVE AND ENTERING UTOPIA (in mein kraFT)
I am the only blackpilled member here because im 100% Staceysexual. Most of you would fuck a landwhale or a boring Becky. Not me. You behave just like normies. Normie males would also fuck everything and find everything kind of attractive. You're the reason why even ugly women only want Chad. As we all know, women are very different. Even an ugly landwhale wants Chad.
You are the reason why even incredibly ugly women think they are suuuuper, beautiful and special. Women are all superficial. And I'm even more superficial.

GIGA BASED I AM WHITE AMERICAN STACY/HIGH TIER BECKY ONLY AT THIS POINT IF EVERY MAN WAS STACYSEXUAL THE GENE POOL WOILD IMPROVE SHT SKINS WOULD DIE OUT AND SOCIETY IMPROVE AND ENTERING UTOPIA (in mein kraFT)
Bro lets meet in NYC.

Bro, i never asked for your fuckin address lol. We could meet at fuckin Times Square
Sorry won’t ever meet in person with someone on here anyone could be a fed one of my Normie friends who worked for the USA government told me

Sorry won’t ever meet in person with someone on here anyone could be a fed one of my Normie friends who worked for the USA government told me
I feel your paranoia bro lol

I don’t gamble
Its not gambling. Its a realistic bet. I bet or "offer" 100k pounds that I can approve that im not a fed.

Last edited:
Its not gambling. Its a realistic bet. I bet or "offer" 100k pounds that I can approve that im not a fed.
I don’t bet. Maybe you aren’t a fed maybe you are. It’s not worth the risk to find out.

I don’t bet. Maybe you aren’t a fed maybe you are. It’s not worth the risk to find out.
I mean, thats weird and doesnt make any sense. Are you a mass murderer on the run? I dont get your paranoia. Again, I offer a 100k bet here jfl

I mean, thats weird and doesnt make any sense. Are you a mass murderer on the run? I dont get your paranoia. Again, I offer a 100k bet here jfl
I’m not but I’d prefer to be anonymous

I’m not but I’d prefer to be anonymous
Bro, i just wanted someone to show me NYC thats all. You could use a fake name etc. But nevermind lol. Just be a paranoid retard theory