Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious every luminary deserves their own emoji

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
@Ritalincel already has the soy emoji :soy: and @idkwattodowithlife got the mod banhammer :banhammer:
I feel like it would be unfair and kind of fascist if the other luminaries didn't get the same treatment.

For example:
@Hunter could get a NoFap emoji
@Indari could get a KSG
I could get a dogpill or pepe
@PM_ME_STRIPPERS could get a medical mask emoji (especially since we still don't have a puke emoji)

so yeah, those are my thoughts on this subject. This is something the admin could do to prove he isn't just a greedy Jew or glow in the dark nigger.

#bringbackoriginalavirules

That actually sounds like a good idea. It would make reaching luminary an achievement for not just you, but for the whole community to have an emoji of your choosing to be remembered by for the rest of this forum's lifespan.

Last edited:
if this proposal was to come into fruition at this very moment...i'd be a luminary by next month. Postmaxxing would have "khafail" in its definition. big fax