Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Every kid in this family has good harmonious face with strong features! Kid Chads exist! Kidcels also exist.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

Never began if you're a kidcel with weak face development. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

still virgins though
You're absolutely retarded. Of course they're virgins! They haven't even grown enough to start puberty. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously: You don't just get a gf and lose your virginity suddenly out of nowhere once you reach a certain age. You have to satisfy all of your developmental goals before you reach that critical age and having good looks enables kids to meet those goals along the way. Their looks help them socialize better, gain acceptance, confidence, and self-worth.

Im tired of pepole writing kids.is on my posts cuz im only 18:feelsUnreal:

Im tired of pepole writing kids.is on my posts cuz im only 18:feelsUnreal:
Proto-Inceldom starts very early. If you're ugly, if you're bullied at school, if you can't socialize, if you excel if sport, if you aren't natural and spontaneous with girls, you're going to grow up to be incel.

Proto-Inceldom starts very early. If you're ugly, if you're bullied at school, if you can't socialize, if you excel if sport, if you aren't natural and spontaneous with girls, you're going to grow up to be incel.
Thank for writing nothing but facts :feelsYall:

Avg .is users age nowadays

Mom is mid tier becky, tbhngl. The kids' looks are mainly from the chad dad, and the least attractive kid will be, at the absolute minimum, chadlite.

Bonus Bingo Round: This is a massive case of Juggernaut law.

Mom is mid tier becky, tbhngl. The kids' looks are mainly from the chad dad, and the least attractive kid will be, at the absolute minimum, chadlite.

Bonus Bingo Round: This is a massive case of Juggernaut law.
Mom has deep set eyes, decent harmony, and big jaw so not a case of juggernaut's law because of these women with good strong facial features usually produce Chad kids.

Mom has deep set eyes, decent harmony, and big jaw so not a case of juggernaut's law because of these women with good strong facial features usually produce Chad kids.
She's a 7 on a good day. There's no way she's reaching 8 in looks. Facially, she's mid tier - very masculine, needs more femininity. Your standards for White women are low, buddy boyo.

Facially, she's mid tier - very masculine, needs more femininity. Your standards for White women are low, buddy boyo.
My standards aren't low. My standards are actually high in the sense that I emphasize robustness of physiology. Feminine neotenous women are weak and fragile. Robust women are strong. They are superior beings compared to weak feminine women.

My standards aren't low. My standards are actually high in the sense that I emphasize robustness of physiology. Feminine neotenous women are weak and fragile. Robust women are strong. They are superior beings compared to weak feminine women.
It's the man's job to be robust and strong, not the woman's. With a "fragile" and neotenous woman, she will be extremely feminine and bear both chad sons and stacy daughters. And she's not as "fragile" as she may seem. The feminine girls are much more resilient than they let on.

she will be extremely feminine and bear both chad sons and stacy daughters. And she's not as "fragile" as she may seem.
feminine = soft features = risk of sons without strong faces

feminine = soft features = risk of sons without strong faces
Sons will at least be able to pretty boy maxx and slay in their teens and 20s. You either win hard and crush it or win on cruise control without even trying. It's S-tier vs high A-tier. You couldn't lose if you tried your best to.

Sons will at least be able to pretty boy maxx and slay in their teens and 20s.
They will be buttslut bottom-bitches for burly gay chads.

I used to look similar to the second boy from the right