Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every incel should read literature

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Classic and great authors like dostoevsky were all truecels. You can't read something like notes from the underground and not see that the author is truecel as fuck.

They not only know exactly what it's like, but put it eloquently and express it better than any low IQ retard on incel forums ever could.

Nah my brain is too rotten

I'm too low iq to read

I read sometimes

Count of Monte Cristo is cool, reading that rn

Prove to me they were incels.
You can't because there was no hypergamy in their times, and having a woman to marry was simple. You had to want it to be incel.

Frankenstein is another one I’m sure many here would enjoy that I recommend.

Anna Karenina is about a nice betabuxx successmaxxer getting cucked by low inhib Chad with no real goals except fucking bitches

Dogshit book written by a hole, no surprise there. Sorry, I can't recommend anything written by a hole except for Woolf.

Ironically, written by a woman, so it's contrary to whatever OP's point it is, but yes

I am probably biased since I am in classical studies rn but everyone should read the Odyssey tbh.

He had several wifes and around 6 children.
This was back when everyone had a wide if they had a job.

In modern times, he wouldn't even know what a woman smells like.

This was back when everyone had a wide if they had a job.

In modern times, he wouldn't even know what a woman smells like.

He suffered a lot from epilepsy - the real talents always come through boats of pain.

Thats why chad's ultimate top is no more than a CEO(talking head/facade) for some unattractive males owned company and only stupid loosers could worship chads.

Classic and great authors like dostoevsky were all truecels. You can't read something like notes from the underground and not see that the author is truecel as fuck.

They not only know exactly what it's like, but put it eloquently and express it better than any low IQ retard on incel forums ever could.
Can confirm, knowledge is power. Just about any literature can be useful