Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Every incel should looksmaxx

never began

never began

"WYA bro?" My fucking limit.
I'm probably gonna get so much hate by tryhards.

Warning: obviously won't work for everyone, not going full Redpill here.

And I don't mean the autistic chin workouts, mathematically analyzing faces, Yada Yada

I mean basic shit like proper hygiene, growing your hair out, hiding your flaws, using better clothing. When I was younger I used nothing but jeans and a white t-shirt, obviously that's lame as fuck, when I started to dress more in trend I could feel atleast a noticeable, if small, change in treatment by male normies. Obviously, I am still here, so I never had any luck with any woman.

What I am saying is, you should hide your major flaws.

If you have autism like me, use your hyperfocus to furiously study human behavior and basic social skills.

If you're short, lifts or elevator shoes. Again. Works on some not all.

Fatcels are the biggest offenders. No one knows how much bone they must be hiding, infinite potential. Get to lean maxing.

If you have decent bone structure, prettyboymaxx.

Sorry if you're deformed like thegreywolf or Sneedcel tier height. No coping outside of surgery.

YOU AREN'T AN INCEL IF YOU HAVEN'T TRIED.

MOST OF YOU ARE LAZY NORMIES, UNLESS YOU'RE TRYING EVERY TRICK IN THE BOOK AND STILL NO RESULTS LIKE ME, YOU SHOULD GO FOCUS ON YOURSELF, INKWELL, SPECIALLY YOU GUYS BELOW 25. YOUR SHOT AT PRIME PUSSY IS BEING DRAINED AWAY BY THE AGEPILL.

Shoutout to my fellow groomers

Been through that phase already ngl. I might get a rhino in the near future although I don’t think it’ll make a huge difference, kek

Kys bluepilled faggot

Life was better before trying that now it’s much worse and expensive to fix.

I am improving my appearance. I have always been bodily skinny but facially overweight, and now I lost about 5kg and can see my jawline.

Bluepilled and cucked as fuck even recommending to get proper hygiene

Bluepilled and cucked as fuck even recommending to get proper hygiene
Normiecels when you recommend them to not be a fucking animal and brush dey teeth

Few years back I did do every aforementioned aspect of lookmaxxing, save for having worn a pair of atrocious big framed glasses that accentuated my autism, which was a period between my first and second LASIK surgery. Not only that, I did try to ask out girls I knew multiple times, and even cold approached a female classmate once. Not to mention multiple tinder attempts and getting only 1 match over like couple months. All went horribly.

Given my mental illness account I obsessed and ruminated over my failed attempts and went into extreme depressive episodes that persisted for years, and would persist till today had I not Jewpill maxxed. Point is, some niggas aren't as disposed to handling rejections as normies or NTcels, hence it's better for them to shun the dating scene altogether and either volcelmaxx, prostitutemaxx or arrangedmarriagemax.

If you're short, lifts or elevator shoes.
these are obvious and they make you look insecure. I agree with you regarding basic hygiene. The faggots doing rotmaxxing or whatever and have their teeth falling out are fucking stupid. Outside of that, I have no interest in superficial shit anymore. Look the way you please and fuck normies. Going outside is lame anyway. Clothes are the biggest waste of money.

Few years back I did do every aforementioned aspect of lookmaxxing, save for having worn a pair of atrocious big framed glasses that accentuated my autism, which was a period between my first and second LASIK surgery. Not only that, I did try to ask out girls I knew multiple times, and even cold approached a female classmate once. Not to mention multiple tinder attempts and getting only 1 match over like couple months. All went horribly.

Given my mental illness account I obsessed and ruminated over my failed attempts and went into extreme depressive episodes that persisted for years, and would persist till today had I not Jewpill maxxed.

Congrats man, you did your best. You geniunely tried. That warrants respect.

No one can bluepill you and go "it was just ur personality inkwell", and you know things wouldn't have gone differently.

For me, I would much rather face the rejection head-on then living in the possibility I'm just a failed normie.

Point is, some niggas aren't as disposed to handling rejections as normies or NTcels, hence it's better for them to shun the dating scene altogether and either volcelmaxx, prostitutemaxx or arrangedmarriagemax.
Yeah, gotta be a cap at your attempts.

The first 300 approaches are just warm-up bro trust me watch this scammer PUA video for 5 dollars.

You should atleast attempt once in your life, preferably while in HS and young. No place better for getting foids then there.

I say this because of Eliott, he was around 5'9, good height, pretty decent bones, he was a normie through and through. He was just insufferable with his mental illness.

I do fully believe he couldn't atleast scored a becky, if necessary, dated 1 or 2 points down.

unlike most people here I don't want to wallow in this fucking hole until I die from coom overdose, and I don't want anyone else to. This is a fate worse then death.

these are obvious and they make you look insecure. I agree with you regarding basic hygiene. The faggots doing rotmaxxing or whatever and have their teeth falling out are fucking stupid. Outside of that, I have no interest in superficial shit anymore. Look the way you please and fuck normies. Going outside is lame anyway. Clothes are the biggest waste of money.
Regarding lifts, anything above a 2 inch is 100% noticeable, yes. Wearing slightly above average shoes are still a saver for people like me, the average in brazil is 5'7 and I am 5'7, every inch matters, every inch below average is another crushing disadvantage

what that means?

After 2 years with a mask i realized that hair , height and frame are everything