Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Every incel should go out with a hidden camera to record how bad foids treat us

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Literally every time I go out foids treat me like a piece of crap just for existing, I wish I could record it but filming foids without permission is illegal, unless you're Chad, if every incel managed to do that maybe the world would understand.

not that low inhib

Would also help with arguments cuz when they start making up shit you can shove the video in their symmetrical normrat face. (After careful review of course)

They would kill us on the spot for recording their cruel acts without their permission. And the soyciety will praise them for it.

I get treated like shit by everyone, including foids obviously. Showing the world your perspective won't change their NPC mindset, instead they will just laugh at you and make you into another meme

Do it. If the gov can, then you can as well.
Just censor the videos properly before posting online so you don't get doxxed.

essentially what happened with that manlet at the bakery in that one video, he ended up a laughing stock on the internet and receiving death threats.

No video for your face boio

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back