Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Every incel should be gymcelling for the MENTAL benefits

Bicycle is the only vehicle I use! Still I hate going outside. Even in 2-6 AM there are people outside and I can't legally travel at dark time, because I don't have the required lights. bicycle perspective is the only perspective i have ever known!!!!

it does not help grow muscles that matter to looks!
You must be thin at least right? It should be somewhat easier to gain than if you were obese, and riding for leisure can be quite fun as well.

You must be thin at least right? It should be somewhat easier to gain than if you were obese, and riding for leisure can be quite fun as well.
I weigh 48 kg and I am 170 cm about

Same here. I'm thinking about trying to ascend by pinning test because it also changes your mental state.

Yeah man. But at this current point in my life, I’m so dead inside you aren’t even talking to a person right now. You are just talking to a body and a brain that lives for the purpose of eating, excercise, and sleeping. I’ve sort of given up on ascending. There’s not a single fucking shot in the world I’ll ever be a normal functioning human. I wasn’t given a family, a normal childhood, I’ve never had a birthday party, I’ve always been lonely my whole life, never had a girlfriend, always been hated by everyone, I’m done man. I haven’t got a purpose to live so I just work and eat like a fucking dog on schedule with my chicken and rice and go to sleep before the feelings come back. Every night at like 5:00 PM i just start to realize how lonely I am and realize there’s no hope. That’s why I started using this website, in hopes that I can somehow alleviate the loneliness by talking to people who maybe would understand.
Im a gymcel myself and i do the exact same as you its fucking brutal i wish i could just have a gf that goes to the gym with me

I can't afford pre workout supplements, I can barely afford whey protein

Good cope.

Already the philosopher Schopenahuer said

'Health so far outweighs all external goods that a healthy beggars is truly more fortunate than a king in poor health.

My life is so fucking shit. It’s literally the peak of over. I have terrible genetics, gyno since age 14, terrible acne genetics that have left me with lots of scars on my cheeks, I took accutane 3x and quit the last course because now I have hairloss and I’m on finasteride. (What a fucking joke man ffs…accutane for acne that gave me hairloss so now I’m on finasteride for life just fuck me).

Whatever. 90% of my days are spent working at work, eating chicken and rice and fruit like 4-5 times a day to put on muscle, in the gym once a day and cardio or in the gym twice a day to really fuck over whatever body part Im working that day.

I feel like this is the only thing in my life that makes me truly feel alright. In the gym pumping iron nobody will bother you. Everyone knows that you don’t fuck with someone working out. And I imagine this is something incels can mog other dudes in because it’s largely a mental battle and you can take all your rage and hatred and spite out in a positive and constructive way that makes you feel better about yourself and improves the way you look. Also NOBODY will shit on you for it since normies all accept gymcelling as a normal and positive hard working thing that people should be doing.

Make no mistake, in the gym 90% of the dudes look like shit. At best they have this like medium muscular physique (gymcels know what I mean) just like the normie slightly muscular shape to them. Every now and then a big motherfucker but they never bother you. And with the new mask mandate you can work out with like 60% of your face covered.

I literally feel alive on the gym. Then I go home and want to kill myself.

incels get a good pre workout and you won’t need to be motivated. take a scoop and you’ll feel like a god for a few hours then go kill it in the gym, come home, eat your protein and rice and the day is just better.

of course not every cope works for every person but for many of you I think you’ll agree with me the gym is mental LIFEFUEL for how you feel. i truly hope some of you can benefit from this.
I agree bro. I did 2 rounds of Accutane, my acne is long gone but my skin is really bad with pits and craters all across my face. Well, all these scar treatments are just money grabbing waste of time and there's no way to recover the skin to its original form (yet).
Well, I'm on finasteride as well for life. And I agree gymming is the only thing that keeps me away from killing myself.

but if you want to make some serious fucking progress you’ve got to hit the actual gym
Imo a routine that consists of compound movements, calisthenics and occasional isolated exercises is best.

Calisthenics is great if you actually incorporate progressive overload. A lot of people just increase the reps instead of the actual weight. They never bother with doing weighted pull-ups, inverted rows, dips, etc. In most cases all you need is a strap or a weighted vest or hell you could even do what I do and put a plate or two inside a sturdy backpack and wear it.

Last edited:
Gymceling makes my faps feel better

Maybe one day. But working out is tiring and unenjoyable

No saving for my mental health too

There is no body for your face

Finasteride can be very bad for your mental state, especially if you already have issues. 5-ar enzymes is also responsible for creating very potent neurosteroids

I've been doing micro-workouts to get back into shape.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i9XR756Zfg

I don't need to go to the gym. All I need is a floor, and some dumbells, and I can do a full body workout 5 or more times per day. I end up doing more actual exercising than I would if I went to the gym for an hour a day. With microworkouts the exercises are spread out over the day, so it combats LDAR sedentary living. Every hour or so I do another set, so I'm never on the couch or chair for more than an hour.

greycel post
What the fuck is that logic?
So making more posts on this website suddenly made you superior to others? It's nonsense. Everyone has different approach to their problems in life and different coping. Here most people have problems with getting laid so you ain't different to them in this case and yet you shit on people that just joined for no other reason than feeling better about yourself.
Hey man. I just woke up personally so I’m feeling a little better. I always feel alright in the morning and feel depressed at night just because I’m so fucking alone. But yeah man, to answer your question it’s not nearly like what you think. If you take a good pre workout with caffiene in it, you literally feel like a walking god. And then you have to understand how working out works, what it does to each muscle group, understand the few muscles on your body and what you have to do. It’s WAY more simple than you think.

The only muscles you care about are forearms, biceps, triceps, shoulders, chest, back, quads, hamstrings, and calves. That’s it. If you worked all of those you’d look fucking huge.

Basically you gotta train like 1-2 body parts a day to the point where the muscle gets super sore the next day, then you have to always be eating to the point where you would think you would get fat, but only with healthy carbs and a fuck ton of protein. That’s why bodybuilders eat chicken and rice. It’s healthy carbs and protein and they eat a ridiculous amount of it.

for me personally I love training because it’s all I have. I don’t enjoy movies, I don’t enjoy playing video games, I have not enough money to go out and spend on shit and I don’t enjoy traveling or anything because it makes me feel alone. When I’m in the gym by myself training hard I don’t feel alone, I feel good, and everyone else is in their competing with themselves as well.

you have to start and then when you figure everything out soon enough you fucking love it. You look FORWARD to working out.
That depends in case of caffeine. I am so used to drinking lots of coffee that I drink coffee only to have better metabolism and 'cause I love the taste of da coffee. When you use lots of this drug you will get used to it.
I weigh 48 kg and I am 170 cm about
You gotta eat then 'cause your weight is close to being prisoner of Auschwitz.
I agree bro. I did 2 rounds of Accutane, my acne is long gone but my skin is really bad with pits and craters all across my face. Well, all these scar treatments are just money grabbing waste of time and there's no way to recover the skin to its original form (yet).
Well, I'm on finasteride as well for life. And I agree gymming is the only thing that keeps me away from killing myself.
How quick it worked?

Last edited:
I've been doing micro-workouts to get back into shape.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i9XR756Zfg

I don't need to go to the gym. All I need is a floor, and some dumbells, and I can do a full body workout 5 or more times per day. I end up doing more actual exercising than I would if I went to the gym for an hour a day. With microworkouts the exercises are spread out over the day, so it combats LDAR sedentary living. Every hour or so I do another set, so I'm never on the couch or chair for more than an hour.

I gymcel at home. Machines tend to be inefficient and unchallenging to me, and I dislike being around people. I have an Olympic bar, various plates and a weight bench. You can do almost every core muscle with just these tools. My new apartment has hardwood floors as opposed to carpet so I purchased a yoga mat and foam tile for crunches and pushups respectively. I don't do micro-workouts though. I workout six days out of a week and they take no more than an hour a day. I get cardio by walking to and from work.

I gymcel at home. Machines tend to be inefficient and unchallenging to me, and I dislike being around people. I have an Olympic bar, various plates and a weight bench. You can do almost every core muscle with just these tools. My new apartment has hardwood floors as opposed to carpet so I purchased a yoga mat and foam tile for crunches and pushups respectively. I don't do micro-workouts though. I workout six days out of a week and they take no more than an hour a day. I get cardio by walking to and from work.
I've been doing microworkouts all summer, almost 50 days in a row to get back in shape. And it's just stunning to me how much results I got from just doing tons of pushups, squats, and light dumbbell exercises. I really think this style of workout is massively underrated, at least when starting out.

But I can see how I might reach a plateau soon (eg, as I lose fat the pushups get easier), and I'm already starting to consider investing in a power rack and barbell, or at least some heavier dumbbells and a proper bench and stuff.

I've been doing microworkouts all summer, almost 50 days in a row to get back in shape. And it's just stunning to me how much results I got from just doing tons of pushups, squats, and light dumbbell exercises. I really think this style of workout is massively underrated, at least when starting out.

But I can see how I might reach a plateau soon (eg, as I lose fat the pushups get easier), and I'm already starting to consider investing in a power rack and barbell, or at least some heavier dumbbells and a proper bench and stuff.
That's the problem with body weight exercises/calisthenics. There are primarily endurance based, so if you want to build strength (as I do) they lose their usefulness quickly. As you plateau, its necessary to increase the amount of reps (or even sets) and I quickly lose patience for that as the number increases to double and triple digits. I do agree for getting back into shape or for beginners it is good for attaining a competent level of fitness.

I stopped using dumbells simply because the weight cannot be adjusted. When I do curls, they are with the 7 foot olympic bar and the preacher add-on to the weight bench.

That's the problem with body weight exercises/calisthenics. There are primarily endurance based, so if you want to build strength (as I do) they lose their usefulness quickly. As you plateau, its necessary to increase the amount of reps (or even sets) and I quickly lose patience for that as the number increases to double and triple digits. I do agree for getting back into shape or for beginners it is good for attaining a competent level of fitness.

I stopped using dumbells simply because the weight cannot be adjusted. When I do curls, they are with the 7 foot olympic bar and the preacher add-on to the weight bench.
You need a lot of space for a rack and barbell setup though. At the moment I don't even have a bench. With some heavier dumbells and a bench I think I could still take my current workouts quite far.

I have been on the lookout for more dumbbells. There are lots of adjustable ones, but they all look kinda junky and would probably break if you drop them. Rogue makes some nice heavy duty loadable dumbells that use olympic places just like a barbell, kinda expensive though:

You need a lot of space for a rack and barbell setup though. At the moment I don't even have a bench. With some heavier dumbells and a bench I think I could still take my current workouts quite far.

I have been on the lookout for more dumbbells. There are lots of adjustable ones, but they all look kinda junky and would probably break if you drop them. Rogue makes some nice heavy duty loadable dumbells that use olympic places just like a barbell, kinda expensive though:

My new apartment is much smaller than my previous. Its a studio with just two rooms. I keep the weight bench in my room near the bed and the olympic bar is in the living room/kitchen. I literally do squats in front of my stove. I don't have a rack; I deadlift the bar off the ground every set when I do squats or calve raises.

My new apartment is much smaller than my previous. Its a studio with just two rooms. I keep the weight bench in my room near the bed and the olympic bar is in the living room/kitchen. I literally do squats in front of my stove. I don't have a rack; I deadlift the bar off the ground every set when I do squats or calve raises.
It sounds less than ideal, but still better than hanging around normies and beckies in a gym.

It sounds less than ideal, but still better than hanging around normies and beckies in a gym.
Much better.

I haven't gone to a public gym in years, and have no intention to. Besides, I get enough gym couples that come into my workplace showing off. The type of people that need constant validation and post religiously on instagram. Those women that come in with tights or gym shorts with the expectation of attention but have the audacity to act offended when a subhuman like myself is compelled to look. The narcissists that walk around the store for hours at a time, not because they are looking for items or assistance but because they want as much publicity as possible.

Fuck the gym.