Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment EVERY INCEL AND EVERY SUBHUMAN SHOULD BE OFFERED NO STRINGS ATTACHED EUTHANASIA! AGREE OR DISAGREE?!

Which side?

• Yes no strings attached euthanasia should be offered.

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No I'm against euthanasia because I'm a bluepilled cuck who overvalues life & likes to see suffering

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Which one do you choose?

every single person in this world should be offered this choice tbh, it’s a shit world.

except women actually. women with mental issues still have perfectly good holes they be used by incels.

every single person in this world should be offered this choice tbh, it’s a shit world.
Yes its a human right. Right to die is a human right.

I'm an antinatalistcel, and I fully support "no strings attached" euthanasia. We subhumans didn't ask to be born into this brutal world, therefore we subhumans must be given the right to exit-it whenever we want. By roping painlessly and peacefully.

Last edited:
I feel like the old fuck in a hospital, begging for his caretakers to pull the fucking plug already jfl

I feel like the old fuck in a hospital, begging for his caretakers to pull the fucking plug already jfl
Yeah I too feel this way. I feel like a 70 year old man.