Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Every girl has a boyfriend

• Thread starter error of nature
  • Start date
error of nature

error of nature

Banned
-
I rarely see girls who don't have boyfriend. Almost everyone is busy.

How is it possible to find a girl if almost everyone has a boyfriend? How to find a free one? How to find one that doesn't have a boyfriend?

If a guy gives gifts to a girl who has a boyfriend, then he is a cuckold?

Sometimes it seems that many guys who have a girlfriend are cuckolds, for example, I know a guy who gave gifts to a girl hoping for love, while this girl was fucked by Chad.
In the future, this girl began to date this guy who gave her a gift, and Chad went to another girl.
Let's say a guy started dating a girl. But someone else has sex with her. This is normal? What should a guy do in such a situation?
For example, a guy wants a long-term relationship with her.

There are no virgin girls in this world. They're all used up whores, railed by Chad, by age 16, often younger than that.

some are single actually but they have fuck buddies

Every boyfriend gas a girlfriend

It's literally impossible for a female to not be in a relationship.
There may be some who reject their current options, but every female can become at least a periodic fuckbuddy anytime she wants.

I rarely see girls who don't have boyfriend. Almost everyone is busy.

How is it possible to find a girl if almost everyone has a boyfriend? How to find a free one? How to find one that doesn't have a boyfriend?

If a guy gives gifts to a girl who has a boyfriend, then he is a cuckold?

Sometimes it seems that many guys who have a girlfriend are cuckolds, for example, I know a guy who gave gifts to a girl hoping for love, while this girl was fucked by Chad.
In the future, this girl began to date this guy who gave her a gift, and Chad went to another girl.
Let's say a guy started dating a girl. But someone else has sex with her. This is normal? What should a guy do in such a situation?
For example, a guy wants a long-term relationship with her.
There are more men than women under 40. It's over.
Impressive cope. All girls are whores.

This thread make me think, and I don't know of any girl out of a relationship, except handicapped ones. I am handicapped too, and sometimes I wonder whether I should down my standards and seek a relationship with someone I don't feel attracted to, just to avoid loneliness... This is so depressing.

Im going to break something to you guys and the OP, a mega blackpill, these girls don't have boyfriends...they're just being polite and rejecting you.

An incel trait is when you talk to a female shes talking about her boyfriend within the first five minutes of conversation.. an unfortunate reality of being an incel is women assume you're interested even when you're talking normally with her. The uglier a guy gets the more interest is percieved. Look at your past interactions, i bet if you talked to a foid for more than 10 mins, she ignored you and put out the 'hes a creep vibe'

Incel conversational strategies

Talking normally to a foid as an ugly guy, will convey large amounts of interest. Women assume guys who are ugly are creeps. So in response incels need to display no-interest directly.

A ) Never lean in, smile, position your body facing hers, or show any interest in what she is saying by never asking questions. Never train women at work, never make small talk. But this still is not enough as your proximity to her will also be classed as cuck interest.

B) The next strategy is you need to directly inform her your not interested. If its rude not to completely ignore her (recommended even if she speaks to you) bring up your 'girlfriend' within the first 10-15 seconds of conversation, if you don't do this she will bring up her boyfriend and force 'reject' you' even though you're not interested. then let the conversation die and walk away. You can do this by saying 'oh, my girlfriend does that'' or ''my girlfriend lived there'' - literally bring up any excuse to envoke her.

Other strategies are an incel can play the gay card or if someone asks what you were upto, just say at your girlfriends house.

C) In retaliation she will mention her boyfriend, as she doesn't like an incel deflating her, ignore it and walk away. Just walk without a nod.

Ultimately, the best strategy is to ignore women even if they're speaking to your face. Just pretend shes invisible and keep doing what you're doing.

When women say men are not entitled to affection, in return men should say women are not entitled to attention.

Last edited: